Author Topic: Ban yamac (second attempt)  (Read 470 times)

Offline phaq

• Topic Author
  • Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban yamac (second attempt)
« on: May 18, 2021, 17:31 »
1: Your NickName?
phaq

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
SenbonZakura- (he is also known as yamac in server. İ am sure everyone have a game with his. Turkish guy with anime nicks. Yamac is his real name)

3: What rule did he/they break?
 Religious Flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?

00:05    SenbonZakura-    [All]    alalhını siktimin oglu

English: Son of allah which is i fucking ( he trying to say he fucks allah and i am son of allah)

I don't like this guy. He always flame to family, to allah  or something else.

Normally I don't bother reporting when someone break the rules. Everyone breaks. But this guy and this time is special. it is not clear whether he flame towards me or my sweat teammates  wash-max and hariboo.
I think the flame was directed to me because I raped many of his accounts. But even if his flame directs to my friends, this is unacceptable. My friends hariboo and wash-max don't deserve any flame. They are best fair play Turkish players on server. They carry the flag of honor and fair play.

And since many people in Turkey are killed for this reason <flame to allah> (Turan dursun, Gonca Kuriş etc), I think an sanction should be applied.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

He is always like that. I don't know what is his problem. Every time he angry or he take kills or he is enjoying he does same shit over and over.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6387996
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban yamac (second attempt)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 17:33 »
I'll handle it.
goodbye.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban yamac (second attempt)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 16:30 »
Banned until 02.06.2021
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 18:20 by 4K »
goodbye.