Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ksv
« on: April 30, 2021, 21:49 »
Dear @ksv, I have nothing against you, but it's hard not to notice that some players are treated worse than others. And I do not want to write here because it is a waste of time for poems, so I will shorten it as much as possible to only 1 case (but can to more). When I req ban for votekick abuse and it was 7 times in my direction, as it was "only" another same offense, this person only got a pm message. In this case, I gave my best in that game what the guy who get votekicked didnt... When most of the players were of the same opinion that this person is ruining the team, everyone was banned for votekick. Apart from the fact that I had no right to speak about the lies that this person posted in the entry, which is also unfair, because some players have such an opportunity and some do not. This is not a Tetris but a team game and if someone does not understand it should not play it. Punishing people who want to win is not fair. Because thanks to such people, this server exists. I understand that votekick is only for some1 who feed or game ruining, but game ruining can be understood differently in every case.
For sure You know that. In half of my games I have in my team quiters or people who hmm dont care about winning speaking politely. For sure You understand that and I am sure You know that feeling when 5 games in a row are not balanced even when its 50 50. Your trying how can You but cant win.
I get it, I made wrong decision about accept votekick. So the only way is accept loosing?
Have a good day.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,199722.0.html

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 21:53 by itsmanu »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ksv
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 21:56 »
You have to provide: reopen new topic

1: Your ingame nickname?
<YourNickName>
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
<NickName of Moderator>
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
<abusing commands, render bad decision, bad behavior etc.>
4) Forum link / Game link.
<link of request, link to forum post where Moderator broke rule, link of the game (post time of offence, paste chatlog, phraser actions>

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,189122.0.html.   

closed
goodbye.