Author Topic: If you can't beat them, join them  (Read 5634 times)

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: If you can't beat them, join them
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2021, 00:58 »
Manchester City-PSG   2nd match

Any suggestions?  ???

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2021, 01:30 »

Any suggestions?  ???
2-2&3+

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2021, 02:01 »

Any suggestions?  ???
2-2&3+
you just asked the right person !
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2021, 02:04 »
Stop stacking on forum and play RPG/LTD, dota is beer
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:06 by 🆂🅷🅰🆁🅺4🅺 »
goodbye.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

• Server Account: Kazutora
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2021, 12:23 »
i mean i was top1 they are giving blue sword to what top2 ? at that time i was having bad relaltionship with one of the admins cause i wasn't boosting him in my games and i didn't receive an icon and it is just an 16 kb of pixel if that what makes u happy go feel free to feel confident. My state dooesn't change i can make a handicapped person beat you in any lane any game because u don't have skill man accept it im not a last hitter i normally play pos 5 in my games which you can  see if you reach ''immortal'' rank in dota 2 and play with me but i play here for fun and still everyone knows you man don't try to cover yourself behind 16 pixel blue swords u are bad and stacker just accept it and play no one will talk about it than. It is all about accepting the facts that u are bad and doing this. No one would care than : D

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2021, 12:34 »
I can't accept facts that aren't true... I told things how are so, if you want understand ok, if not your problem, you waste time writing not me. Only writing "TooShade stacker", you already wasted 20 seconds of your shamely life without work, according to the typing speed at which you write. And I never see someone said you are good player, he has good skill, never... So? So it means you are useless player in this server and just trashtalk to others. if you think to make me do shit figures (never noone did since I am here) writing I'm stacker, you're wrong, but, continuing to answer me you will collect them like presents for Xmas. Avoid to talk sometimes brings to make nice figure, will you give this example to the community?
About server icon, it weighs more than your brain.
@[Dis]Kealthas
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:42 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2021, 13:54 »
canadian immortal who cant lane against invoker :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok this made my day
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2021, 15:59 »
U can live in your fantasy life all day toostack sorry reality is different it is not for you to decide or not :D i play here for fun and doesn't change the fact u are bad can do 5v5 best of 5 with you or 1v1 bo3 aromshnp :) but whatever

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2021, 16:05 »
Everyone has their own opinion also I respect it and love it,

Players are free to choose to play in tooshade's games like him or leave then join a game balance.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6382833 here you can see how tooshade lost :D

Edit: There some players do not know what means wards / what to buy items for hero / build wrong + they think right doing and others are wrong.

Low skills and 0 brain in games can sometimes lead to further problems heart attacks or fk ur blood like cigar :D

40:08   TooShade   [Allies]   >> Shark4k (Axe) has a > Sange
40:09   TooShade   [Allies]   i hope
40:12   Shark4k   [Allies]   heaven...
40:13   TooShade   [Allies]   not sange and yasha
40:14   TooShade   [Allies]   ah ok
40:15   TooShade   [Allies]   good
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 16:22 by 🆂🅷🅰🆁🅺4🅺 »
goodbye.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2021, 16:26 »
I don't like this provocative behavior so much Shark4K, should I ask cen for a medal that you won? Tell me... So he can farm you a medal for won against full group and you can keep it in archivements.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 16:37 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2021, 16:32 »
You should be a master...
@[Dis]Kealthas

06:45   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 5 8
06:47   [Dis]Kealthas   !start
06:47      Game is starting, game mode is set to [ap].

19:21      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1629(75% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1623(25% to win)
19:25   [Dis]Kealthas   go
19:25   [Dis]Kealthas   go
19:26   [Dis]Kealthas   go
19:26   [Dis]Kealthas   go
19:27   [Dis]Kealthas   go go

08:27   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 9 4
08:30   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

08:20   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 4 6
08:31   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

03:49   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 2 7
03:55   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

17:13   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 4 6
17:19   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

07:39   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 3 10
07:42   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

22:25   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 4 6
22:35   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

05:34   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 8 2
05:37   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

15:00   [Dis]Kealthas   !swap 3 10
15:08   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

17:43      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1758(83% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1666(17% to win)
17:58   GrowthHacker   !start

03:05      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1602(70% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1599(30% to win)
03:16   Sniper   !start

02:22      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1762(72% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1738(28% to win)
02:35   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

08:54   [Dis]Kealthas   !balance
08:54      Sentinel avg. PSR: 1664(69% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1652(31% to win)
09:03   [Dis]Kealthas   !start

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 16:35 by TooShade »

Offline [Dis]Kealthas

Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2021, 16:56 »
Dude what you search and do is really pathetic though :D Still doesn't change the fact u are bad at this game it is a matter of fact like world is round so you it doesn't matter if u accept or not

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2021, 17:02 »
Putting happy smiles doesn't make me cry, and you showed that you are able to stack too, since you are host nothing vs, but still shame talking others I'm stacker when you are a master here...

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2021, 20:01 »
All icons became worthless since you can choose any icon if you are top 10. And relations with staff here is everything. If they dont like you you will get no icon etc. For example my posts appear only after approval. And same tooshade who was faking bot announcement and abusing commands for years was banned for 1 month only.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 20:04 by luke »