Author Topic: iErnesto94  (Read 591 times)

Offline Revenge_X

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
iErnesto94
« on: April 14, 2021, 23:02 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
sooner_or_later

2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
iErnesto94

3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
This guy was on the other team and he is just defending his friend. He didnt even check the logs properly.
I was not aware of their intention as I join the game later. As I mentioned I didnt have the chance to check the balance cause he rushed to start it. The question here is why not remaking the game when it is a clear unbalanced situation (98-2) and the other team was asking for it.

10:02      Sooner_or_Later has joined the game.

4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,199604.0.html
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6378834

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: iErnesto94
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 01:16 »
When a player joins the lobby the host cant start the game for at least 10sec. Currently, there is no rule for unbalanced games since players have the option to leave.
!locked