Author Topic: ban request  (Read 838 times)

Offline hebeloy

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: April 10, 2021, 17:07 »
1: Your NickName?
m0s

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
tooshade

3: What rule did he/they break?
Game ruining // Refused to help teammates//Insulting

4: When was the Rule Broken?
This guy and his locked friends started to become a toxic when the game  to get worse.He harassed me during the game with a private message.And the whole game focused on their farm and they never helped me.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I mute all team after harassments and blame.I think this guy does the same thing in every game
when he failed blaming others and trying to provoke them for getting ban materrials .If you guys know this game a bit, picking 4 agility heroes in same team big trouble.Making these choices automatically ruins the game.And if you have 1800+ psr you should know about how to draft.And You shouldn't try to blame anyone else for your mistakes.As he said(still toxic) 'so do your job and ban him, he deserved.'
6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6377535

Offline Caneee

• WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: Caneee
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 20:10 »
check

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 22:21 »
!denied

Please enjoy in gaming and don't waste time of admins.

I know you couldn't do anything before your fail in mid coz no help and team failed too, but next time if you refused to play, will be banned.

Like @TooShade you had 2 choices "-mute PlayerID" or !ignore [PlayerName]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 22:24 by 🆂🅷🅰🆁🅺4🅺 »
goodbye.