Author Topic: Same person is doing family flame wıth different accounts  (Read 559 times)

Offline AmrMuktedir

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: amrmuktedir
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1-my nick El_Efrain

2- request for -mars-  ( yesterday link: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,199519.0.html)

3- this guy is flaming me every game wıth different accounts.
14:34   -Mars-   oc (son of bıtch)
14:36   -Mars-   burdaymıs(is here)
14:33   -Mars-   [All]   anana girsin (fuck your mother )

4-game link https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6375434

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pending for check acc list
goodbye.

Offline mavisakal38

• Newbie Member
  • Server Account: mavisakal38
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re:İ am really Sorry
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 22:45 »
İ am really sorry from my heart and from on now İ wont flame anymore, thanks for Shark4k warning me, really i'm sorry and forgive me i hope you will accept my apology.İ realized what i did when shark4k warned me.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@mavisakal38  bans the user fails to understand, should be permaban.

I already gave you the solution simply add them to ignorelist. By getting triggered won't help you in any good ways instead it'll lead you to bad ways which you saw for yourself

Next time if you are found / reported flaming &Insulting bans again you'll be permanently banned from LagAbuse. Instead of avoid ban you can appeal in forum for unban request or simply wait for your ban to be expired & till then you can take a break on bed :D . Take this chance seriously & don't waste it

cause if you waste this chance the only person to regret it will be you. As for others they'll simply be happy to see you out of client. So think twice before doing anything  :).

About your apology up to @AmrMuktedir accept or deny.

3 days ban / 3 warn point

« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 23:22 by 🆂🅷🅰🆁🅺4🅺 »
goodbye.