• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kiss.
« on: March 25, 2021, 20:19 »
1: NickName?[raaa^^]

2: Who banned you?[ksv]

3: Why did you get banned?[breaking rules by leaving]

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?[I dont know exact reason why he left.]

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.[Its about 2 guys, they are my friends, they are brothers. I think its to much to lock IP because this other guy is not that good player but he is a decent as a person. He have only 2 accounts and you can check both of them. One is ^gozo^ on that account he have 800 games and only 2 warns, both of them are for votekick abuse, and the other is ^igivella^ 70 games 0 warns. I mean I know his brother breaked the rule by leaving, but I hope you can unban their IP adress. They are not using forum and dont know how to post for unban, so I apologize i their names. Its corona time, its so boring and they would be greatful if u can unban IP this time. I promise in their names it wont happend again. Cheers.]

6: Link of the game?[https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6372814]

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kiss.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 20:40 »
Pending for high
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kiss.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 08:31 »
No need for bold letters on the forum, I can see just fine.

Tell your friends to stay out of the trouble, yes its COVID 19 time, but as for them, the same is for the 9 players that started the game.

Ban lifted
Lag Abuse