Author Topic: KSV IP ban??  (Read 923 times)

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
KSV IP ban??
« on: March 26, 2021, 13:49 »
When i play with him he did a habbit to feed and ip ban me. I was talking with sm1 else in my own language i swore to him NOT TO KSV and he said you are banned. ( IT IS IP BAN)?? Even he didn't open ban request (fearsapp) cause i know him. But this adminy ip banned me because i swore to sm1 else. This is completly no sense. He is the owner of the server? I know he is high stuff but it if he can do whatever he wants its time to change platform for me.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6373335

By the way i owned mid until he came mid after loosing his lane. So i think he did anger and this is result of that. As i said i DID swear but not to him and not english so this is not his business. I was NOT talking with him. If he is not okay with that he can mute me. Wt* is ip ban for swear? If he is old and stuff in this server im also old here. I'm requesting unban.

@ksv @4K @iErnesto94
cen update the map please

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: KSV IP ban??
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 14:18 »
You need to understand the consequences of your behavior and learn from them. ... Talk with KSV or IErnesto94, about the ways  Use that insight to help you can try see attempts to solve any problem.

the ability to control your emotions and behavior.

your behavior finished the story before ask for helping to solve the problem.

I can help if you are innocent or apologize for what you did,  but no a chance to help u, accept the consequences of your actions. Release yourself from your actions/mistakes . Taking responsibility

goodbye.

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 14:26 »
I can appologise from fearsapp but not from ksv. Because i was not talking with him  Swearing is not ipban reason as i know. Also if he ban me (normal ban) i won't open a unban request even he was not the person that i was speaking. I just want fair decision.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 15:52 »
I can appologise from fearsapp but not from ksv. Because i was not talking with him  Swearing is not ipban reason as i know. Also if he ban me (normal ban) i won't open a unban request even he was not the person that i was speaking. I just want fair decision.
What means Ban evading? avoid ban on another account RatDOG, do you think that is fine?

If i was you I must have to respect First Players and second admins. and write good things to help me for get unban.

from my own opinion
We are applying the rules like wrote, KSV is doing his job, like me, Whats your job? to insult?

Don't think admins are bad, I see you believe yourself your actions and about KSV's decision wrong, from my own experience in army if you are wrong say it to fix everything.

Decision is right, also if i was KSV i will do more, Religious and nations are red line. if I insult your nation or Religion?

re-consider about your actions
goodbye.

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 16:20 »
You are insisting to not understand. If it was an ordinary player who has numerous accounts, he would probably muted or max he would banned for a few days. As i said, i think even ban is unnecessary in this case but i can accept it. So ; i think you should not use extra punishments (LIKE IP BAN LOL) to your old players. I did not swear to him, he doesn't know my language, and there is not any ban request. I can show you countless swearing in games and none of them get ip banned like me. By the way i did not insult his nation or religion what are you talking about? If relegious and nations were your red line, i could open many ban request who are insulting my nation.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 16:22 by FataLity- »

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 18:21 »
I just see that it said ban evader for me you guys are so funny.  Im retaking my unban request. Keep having fun in your own small world ksv. Keep banning old players and even your patreon users. keep giving them extra warms and bans. Also I get ip banned for ban evading and many others (half of the server) going to create a new account later.  pathetic
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 18:24 by FataLity- »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 19:36 »
i support about many kids have 10000 accounts and play like np. They flame, leave games and nobody cares. For example kids in this cafe have full immunity.

You say you are old player but dont know about selective justice here? For some people there are stricter punishments, seems you are now part of us.

Also playing 1 time in 3 months and getting banned during this 1 time - idk how you can call yourself active player

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 22:27 »
I haven't talked with ksv but I assume his IP ban was not only due to your flames in this game. He probably took into account your general behaviour in all your games. Overall you are flaming in many games and have negative behaviour and since you were ban evading as well, an ip ban of 2-3 days is fully justified.
@ksv
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 00:07 by iErnesto94 »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2021, 10:51 »
@FataLity-

ratdog

The player's ban will expire in 2 hours and 32 minutes.

Player was autobanned for [4 days] on [23-03-2021 13:05:09] in game [AP +1].

Player was warned by [iErnesto94] on [15-03-2021 15:48:57] with reason [Mass family related flame/ national intolerance/insulting] in game [AP +1 FAST #1].

Spoiler for Hiden:
06:53   RatDOG   [Allies]   >> Magical Bottle - 2/3 > is ready
06:56   RatDOG   [Allies]   SON
06:56   RatDOG   [Allies]   OF
06:57   RatDOG   [Allies]   WHORE
06:59   nass   [Allies]   -1
07:04   RatDOG   [Allies]   FUCKING
07:05   RatDOG   [Allies]   ANIMAL
07:13   RatDOG   [Allies]   ĞPUT IT IN YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY
08:00   RatDOG   [All]   at sunu allahını sikerim
08:26   RatDOG   [Allies]   kick this animal
09:28   RatDOG   [Allies]   !votekick x
09:28      [All]   [RatDOG] voted to kick [X-Damage] [1/6]

Thror

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6373335

Spoiler for Hiden:
17:45   Thror   [Allies]   !SD Vİir
17:47   Thror   [Allies]   !sd pro
17:52   Thror   [Allies]   kick that animal 2 12
17:52   Thror   [Allies]   sd
17:54   Thror   [Allies]   !votekick pro
18:05   ksv   [Allies]   !votecancel
18:05      [All]   A votekick against player [viruspro] has been cancelled.
18:11   ksv   [Allies]   stop votekick abusing
18:14   Thror   [Allies]   stfu
18:17      [All]   [ksv][WaR]-L0RD destroyed the mid level 1 Scourge tower
18:38      [All]   [ksv]BestAxeEver killed viruspro
18:55      [All]   [ksv]Thror killed [WaR]-L0RD
18:57      [All]   [ksv]soldi[er] killed Thror
19:00   Thror   [Allies]   i will
19:01   Thror   [Allies]   delete
19:01   Thror   [Allies]   dota
19:04   Thror   [Allies]   because of you animals
19:11      [All]   [ksv]bakterie227 killed fearspp
19:20      [All]   [ksv]The Scourge destroyed the mid level 1 Sentinel tower
21:56   Thror   [Allies]   !votekick pro
21:56      [All]   [Thror] voted to kick [viruspro] [1/6]
21:59   Thror   [Allies]   he is feeding on purpose
22:00      [All]   [ksv]The Sentinel killed fearspp
22:01   Thror   [Allies]   kick that animal
31:00   Thror   [Allies]   like that
31:01   Thror   [Allies]   fucking
31:03   Thror   [Allies]   animals
31:13   ksv   [Allies]   you will be banned
31:13   Thror   [Allies]   -mute 6
31:13   Thror   [Allies]   im not talking you moron
31:42   fearspp   [Allies]   ksv can u put a ban for him or ı should report first?
31:45   Thror   [Allies]   !votekick sold

So yo are banend on RatDOG, and you are playing on thror, and you keep doing the same things all over again, eaven after I let you known that I was in the game, and warned you not to votekick abuse, but you persisted with it, like you don\t care, you command abuse - votekick abuse, spamm, talking down to your teammates (calling your teammates animals....). I\m not big on bans, but I\m here for all players, and you being a long term player doesn t give you a right to be toxic act like a judge, call names your teammates... I hope that you learned your lesson, I\ll be monitoring your games, and behavior. Being a skilled dota player do not diference you from all other players, all your !votekick abuse, constant using of common flame, will be sancioned, so the same rules aplays to all. Cheers
Lag Abuse