Author Topic: Final Words  (Read 677 times)

Offline Laciverdimsi

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Final Words
« on: March 25, 2021, 15:12 »
When someone acts unrighteous, I may be nervous and angry. Perhaps, this is the main reason here why I was too offensive.
You can say that I was disrespectful yet its reason is your erroneous and unfair decision! Don't you forget something? The real problem here is not related with gaining PSR points, it is something more, something spiritual... It is related with upholding the justice! You said you're rejecting my request because I was agressive and disrespectful? It sounds like you're trying to make a trivial excuse in order to cover your mistaken decision. Okay let's just say I was disrespectful and you denied me but what about the others? What about my team mates?
If you are so called fair and acting by the goodness of your heart(as you said) then do the right thing! Okay leave me behind but at least embrace the consequences of your faultier decision.
Furthermore, you should not consider giving our PSR back because of my persistence. You ought to give them back because I am right and you are wrong!
In this context, an admirable admin is supposed to give:
pricoche(-12), rsovac.stefan(-8), sejtura(-2), car0line(-7)'s lost PSR points back
while taking back the points from:
lenvala(+5), miloss1989(+12), rate_79(+10), ksv(+5), simkeprofesor(+11)
Should you reject this altruistic offer then please resign from the administration in order to maintain this community pure.
Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
If you have any vestige of dignity...

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Final Words
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 17:45 »
You practice your English, right? That's your whole point? I empathize with you because I aim for this too.
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Final Words
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 18:29 »
I suggest you just to take a break like 2-3 days.

@iErnesto94
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 20:56 by 4K »
goodbye.