Author Topic: "iErnesto"  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Laciverdimsi

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"iErnesto"
« on: March 24, 2021, 01:23 »
The question is if you don't support v6.90 then why do you allow people to host it from lagabuse create a game? If it has bugs to be fixed by you then why don't you simply fix it then allow the people to host it. You're claming as if 7.00 is its fixed version but the differences between the two maps are tremendous! First of all shape of the entire map is completely different compared to v6.90. Better to play dota 2 rather than 7.00 if you ask for my opinion. Secondly, in 7.00 it is way too simple to farm. They added lots of creep camps and they added second ancient creep camp(golems, black dragons, thunder lizards etc.). I mean I was having fun while I was playing v6.90. As long as v6.90 is not fixed we'll all be compelled to play 7.00 although I don't wish to play it. How are we supposed to know all of these bugs unless we are informed anyway? 7.0 reminds me of dota 2, it is like Chinese version of dota 2, a cheap imitator. Longs to short, the responsibility is yours, you are supposed to inform us before we even attempt to host any room in the link below:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=40.0
I mean you should have added such an information that tells us v6.90 has lots of bugs and we do not recommend you to play it, something like that. From this point of view your wantoness wastes our time. Be professional and keep calm :D.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "iErnesto"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 16:02 »
Also if you ask for my opinion too learn to code and fix bugs or make a map for us

You have no clue,
%45 players likes v6 90 even  all bugs is known,

IErnesto94 is not creator of the map.

To be honest I see you have much skills of writing.

We always loses and wins + some noobs in games how psrs will receive
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 16:09 by 4K »
goodbye.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 18:47 »
We support both v6 and v7, you can play whichever you like.

As for bugs and imbalances, we are not the map creators, d1stats.ru are.

Hope that clears up your questions.

Offline Laciverdimsi

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 19:15 »
We support both v6 and v7, you can play whichever you like.

As for bugs and imbalances, we are not the map creators, d1stats.ru are.

Hope that clears up your questions.
In the previous article iernesto94 exactly said:
!denied
This bug is on v6.90 which is an unsupported version. Play on the newest version to avoid bugs or receive psr in case that one happens.
Hmm... I'm a bit confused each admin claims a different idea, which causes an inextricable dilemma. Is it supported or not? If it is not supported then you are supposed to warn us by giving info etc... as I said in this article. However, if it is supported then iernesto96's rejection of my proposal cannot be accepted since he contradicts himself. In that case you had better to revise my proposal one more time about giving my lost PSR back from the bugged match below:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6372082

Online iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 19:33 »
Many dota versions and custom games can be hosted in our bots.

Bug/Map support is up to the map creators (dracolich/d1.stats) and obviously they only support/update the latest version. Thus psr is returned to the latest version.

Offline Laciverdimsi

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 00:01 »
Many dota versions and custom games can be hosted in our bots.

Bug/Map support is up to the map creators (dracolich/d1.stats) and obviously they only support/update the latest version. Thus psr is returned to the latest version.
I'm not exactly sure what you mentioned by saying: "Thus psr is returned to the latest version." But i guess you mean: "Only in the latest version of dota, which is 7.00, we give your lost PSR points back."
If this is the condition I would suggest you to check this link:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6257644
Again this is the Jimmy's game that I mentioned before and he got the same bug as I did and this game's version is v6.90. Should you check the chat of the game you will see Jimmy referring he and his team mates will be able to take back their PSR points, which were lost because of the same bug also he suggested his mates to type ff since the game doesn't count. At that particular time if Jimmy had taken his PSR back in v6.90 version then I would have asked to have the same privilege as he had.

Online iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 11:42 »
From this point of view your wantoness wastes our time. Be professional and keep calm :D.
First of all, none of us is getting paid here. We contribute by the goodness of our hearts and try to keep the server alive so we can all play here.
So telling me to keep it professional and calm is not appropriate. If I made a mistake in my decision its clearly not with malicious intentions since I have nothing to gain. I am just trying to be fair, and trying matters a lot.

I was going to return the psr because you insisted but your behavior was attacking and disrespectful without any reason or provocation. Thus:
!Denied
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 11:50 by iErnesto94 »