Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 309 times)

Offline turecky

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request
« on: March 21, 2021, 20:27 »
1: NickName?
turks
2: Who banned you?
Autoban
3: Why did you get banned?
internet problems
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Bad cable connection
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
My father searched for his stuff and my modem is in his room along with his stuff. Connection cable seemed to not be fully connected and touching modem and around resulted in disconnecting the cable. Today 2 days later on touch cable get off the modem and this was the reason for not having the internet last 2 days. My payment for the internet was late and its kind of state of emergency in my country so not paying on time and turning down my internet was expected action but unexpectedly not this time. The reason to notice it 2 days after desperation.
Nessai made triple kill just before this happened to me, our team had 2 tanks and 2 good carry heroes for late game, and almost had Lothar on Leoric. In late game with Leoric and Nessai everything is possible. Bad start is not the reason to give up with overpowered heroes pick. Second highest level in team, near 150 creeps for 25 minutes of the game.
6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6371329

Offline Caneee

• WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: Caneee
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 20:36 »
Removed ban from turks.