Author Topic: Unban Request jamesbond93  (Read 1807 times)

Offline cpu.Deki

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request jamesbond93
« on: March 04, 2021, 19:35 »
Hi, i am writing you in the name of my friend that is using his account name jamesbond93 for playing dota on the eurobattle/lagabuse gproxy server.
He informed me that he got ban but its permanent and he cant play right now using any other account.

From our discussion i assume that the friend that was using his account for playing meanwhile he was off playing dota, argued with someone and got IP/MAC permanent ban, so afterwards my friend logged in and got also ban related to his PC.
Can you please check if that is a case, if two people got permanent PC ban because of the same account logging in.
He can share any PC/Network related info and you can check about the truthy.

Thank you and sorry for the long explaining.
Best of all.

I gave my account Jamesbond93 to a friend once and he broke the rules on lagabuse and instead on him i have permament ban i left once a game because my pc got turned off... 

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6363491
I gave this account to a friend once not knowing that he is breaking the rules...
This is my account and i left once a game because my pc turned off
Nickname : Jamesbond93
Request unban permanent
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 23:45 by 4K »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request jamesbond93
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 23:40 »
goodbye.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request jamesbond93
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 21:06 »
Ban moved to the correct account, jamesbond93 is clear now.