Author Topic: Unban Request jamesbond93  (Read 536 times)

Offline cpu.Deki

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request jamesbond93
« on: March 04, 2021, 19:35 »
Hi, i am writing you in the name of my friend that is using his account name jamesbond93 for playing dota on the eurobattle/lagabuse gproxy server.
He informed me that he got ban but its permanent and he cant play right now using any other account.

From our discussion i assume that the friend that was using his account for playing meanwhile he was off playing dota, argued with someone and got IP/MAC permanent ban, so afterwards my friend logged in and got also ban related to his PC.
Can you please check if that is a case, if two people got permanent PC ban because of the same account logging in.
He can share any PC/Network related info and you can check about the truthy.

Thank you and sorry for the long explaining.
Best of all.

I gave my account Jamesbond93 to a friend once and he broke the rules on lagabuse and instead on him i have permament ban i left once a game because my pc got turned off... 

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6363491
I gave this account to a friend once not knowing that he is breaking the rules...
This is my account and i left once a game because my pc turned off
Nickname : Jamesbond93
Request unban permanent
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 23:45 by 4K »

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request jamesbond93
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 23:40 »
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request jamesbond93
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 21:06 »
Ban moved to the correct account, jamesbond93 is clear now.