• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ubnan
« on: February 21, 2021, 23:38 »
noobshit
autoban
AFK or feeder

The 2 highest PSR was in sentinel, somehow game was balanced, score was around 25-5 (end score 44-10) in 25 mins, I picked AA and could not do shit, vs overfed akasha, ursa and earth shaker.

I was not AFK actually, the system thought I was AFK or feeder because I was lvl 8 in 27 min.

We had a few ganks I participated some of them. It was impossible for me to get level by farming.

You can see I was only AFK for the first 2 mins. I played 25 mins and only reached lvl 8.

It is very hard to get level in 7.00 map.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6365489

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 23:50 by territory23 »

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ubnan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 00:56 »
When I go back to my home check replay, or any mod do it
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline 4K

• The things we do best
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ubnan
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 15:54 »
Stop writing much in games better to play, We play for game fun, not talking..

boberek is banned for kicking abuse. 1 day ban
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did