Author Topic: Game fixing players  (Read 1316 times)

Offline DeVineTec

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Game fixing players
« on: February 09, 2021, 17:34 »
I think this topic is pointless but it's where you can type in players that CONSTANTLY fix up games to get PSR boost, they just swap players...

Players like TooShade and annlvl[6] keep kicking low players from their team, but when they appear in enemy, they just ignore it. They do !balance, but after that they use !swap and spam !p and !r commands so if someone isnt watching all the time, won't notice it... That's why you will mostly wait 20 mins for a game.

I know admins support this type of behaviour since this server is swarming with PSR hunters + after people get mad, PSR hunters even do reports and people get banned because in theory, you insulted them.
Most of the time, when they do ban request, they dont even post game link, they just pull out quote... Of course, in link of the game you would be able to see what provoked players to go ballistic.

Admins dont care the reason for it, they dont care that premade 1600+ went on against 1400 psr players and everyone wasted 30 mins getting stomped because it's premade against low random pubbers, they also provoke enemy players on whisper, it just doesnt matter, you get banned, and you can deal with it or leave server, which admins encourage.

Admins even "fixed" PSR system so that high PSR players get more PSR, no matter if enemy is 1400 or 1200, so that's even bigger proof they approve this type of behaviour.

These people wont get warned or banned, i will, i will also get flamed and who knows what. That's how it all works folks. 90% of replies here will probably be those "pros", even better.

If i help with this post at least 1 person NOT to join games these people are hosting, i will be happy.

If you guys know more players like that, type them in here so we "low" players can avoid them.

Imagine how pathetic you must be to cheat to get 100psr more than 80% of the server, on 2003 game, on private dead server.. It's just sad...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 17:37 by DeVineTec »

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game fixing players
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 18:00 »
I'm agree with you. But now, I play usually with friends so when I swap, I swap friend top and I have to swap someone bot...

First thing I say, is which people should learn to play for increase their PSR, and watching case all low PSR players are totally noobs. It means, more high PSR, more balanced games (with average, not said it's balanced 100%).
You said we kick low players, and in your opinion, we (high PSR) want play with noobs for balance game only because I'm higher PSR and we should find a way to balance? When with balance if you are already 1700+ you got 50% of noobs in your team, and It's automatically unbalanced at same time because you are forced to lose because low noobs are not able to farm and helping in fights or casting.

For that there are 1501+ / 1600+ games, for avoid this kind of situation.

How I said, in my opinion, average PSR system is totally wrong, and in my opinion !rs command should be removed letting other commands which are usefull. But not just because !rs command doesn't exist It means it's stack for sure, but it depends also by fact which players won't leave in countdown or leave in-game when they see high !rs. Playing with friends is a problem on this game, and can be only solved removing !rs, because in my opinion make balance average is useless when game could be balanced and started without any average problems. Can we have a trial about !rs command removed? @cen
Want just see how will go, and for server will be better I think, we should test in my opinion. Just removing !rs command, balance is good so, putting low + high but this time without average.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 18:02 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 18:20 »
Players like TooShade and annlvl[6] keep kicking low players from their team, but when they appear in enemy, they just ignore it. They do !balance, but after that they use !swap and spam !p and !r commands so if someone isnt watching all the time, won't notice it

Ofc they want win what can you do about it? If remove !Lock command then friends cant play together. Remove swap command? Idk

I know admins support this type of behaviour since this server is swarming with PSR hunters + after people get mad, PSR hunters even do reports and people get banned because in theory, you insulted them.

Idk, i think admins dont care, they see ban rekvest and solve it. But these people know rules, so they can post proper ban rekvest and admins ban you. You can post rekvest too against them but because they know rules they provoke you and dont give reason to get banned themselves. And if you was banned you can always complaint and maybe they remove ban.

Admins even "fixed" PSR system so that high PSR players get more PSR, no matter if enemy is 1400 or 1200

How they fixed if psr sistem is same since 2008 i think. But it gives you psr even with 50% win rate which means that if you play many games your psr will be high. For exxample this tooshades play 100 games per day and get high psr

How I said, in my opinion, average PSR system is totally wrong, and in my opinion

Y psr sistem is very bad but nobody knows how to fix it

Can we have a trial about !rs command removed? @cen

Ahaha, remove !rs command so people dont check !rs, see 99%vs 1% and leave

Offline DeVineTec

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 18:43 »
We are not talking about system, were talking about players who abuse it.
One thing is playing with friends, one thing is what you do.
TooShade, you're lying to yourself, and that's everything i have to say to you bro

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 18:45 »
Idk how zou want to fix it. How to let people play with friends but not allow them to abuse? In every community are such abusers you cant make rules for all cases

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 18:47 »
Liying for myself? About what?
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 18:59 »
Just play for fun. Problem solved.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 19:19 »
I feel you but playing with friends isn't a crime committed, the players choose to play with them making them earn the PSRS, by their own choice when they decide to play.

I don't see anything can be done with that tbh. I suggest to the players to play balanced games to avoid such situations.
goodbye.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards