Author Topic: Game Ruin/Refusing 2 Play  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Game Ruin/Refusing 2 Play
« on: February 16, 2021, 15:53 »
1. cadiavci
2. Refusing to Play /Participate in Team Efforts
3. During several pushes Randomly going in Woods/Off-Lanes to Push(?) , refusing to communicate(probably doesnt understand English) , most severe during our Last push ( 5 mins before end ) randomly attacking creeps in Off Lane while we are attempting to break Raxx. Etc
4. https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6363929
@ksv  Was in game, easyer to know than to get Moderators check the entire game.

Offline yojimboo

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game Ruin/Refusing 2 Play
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 16:22 »
Not allowed to posting here @yojimboo
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 16:36 by Shark4K »

Offline Addict3d2net

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: addicted2n3t
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 16:43 »
I will review this

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 16:56 »
I was in the game but as a player in a opposite team I couldn\t see or know if he did intentionaly ruined the game, I know that he was pushing lines and played.

From hes stats https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=cadiavci;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1;bpage=1, I can see that he is a beginer player, and as you stated at the begining of the game, It\s a pub game, not a turnament, pro game when you can ban someone if he didn\t participate in team fights ecc... I can review the case after mods decision, but atm I rly don\t see any need for that.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 10:56 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 17:04 »
U saw very clearly several times when we were pushing he was not there, thats against the rules. Comparing tournaments and high leagues is a joke, this guy wouldnt know how to enter tours or leagues.
Anyhow , he was not participating in the fights , thats against LA Pub rules.

It\s a pub game, not a turnament, pro game when you can ban someone if he didn\t participate in team fights ecc...
7. Player must not ruin the game by:
 e) Refusing to play
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 17:10 by Jimmy »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 17:39 »
 I will take a peek.
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 17:45 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
U saw very clearly several times when we were pushing he was not there, thats against the rules. Comparing tournaments and high leagues is a joke, this guy wouldnt know how to enter tours or leagues.
Anyhow , he was not participating in the fights , thats against LA Pub rules.
Quote from: ksv on Today at 16:56
It\s a pub game, not a turnament, pro game when you can ban someone if he didn\t participate in team fights ecc...
7. Player must not ruin the game by:
 e) Refusing to play
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar

That is your interpretation, without watching the replay I can\t conclude if he did it intentionaly, on purpose, like the rule says>

e) Refusing to play
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to make own team lose on purpose will be considered as refusing to play.

in your quote you missed the crucial part that determinates the rule.

Again from just watching he\s stats I can conclude that he is a beginer, and that he can\t agange he\s game as a higher player, players. We are not banning players that can\t folow the game of more experienced players, becouse this is a server for all players: beginers, pro and a game in the question was just a normal aftenoon game. With that said I\ll leave it to the B^U squad, this will be a great case, becouse lately we have a lots of cases where mods can\t define game ruining.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 17:50 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2021, 18:20 »
You have a point , i know what the rule say , i was the one that wrote it.
It is at the end of the day , a server for majority of the people , and the majority is Uneducated Turkish/Macedonian Ruiners/Flamers/Avoiders , it has been like that for some years now. Ya can lock this thread , you have a good point. Its better to leave this place , anyone who knew something about DotA or cared about it moved to RGC or deleted it, i see their point too.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2021, 20:25 »
a server for majority of the people , and the majority is Uneducated Turkish/Macedonian Ruiners/Flamers/Avoiders ,
I'm shocked by your actions, you're one of them, So you reached all positions and still flaming religions & disrespecting/Insulting peoples, like you have own slaves, they humans like you bro.

see yourself when talk with people, I'm shocked by your words always,

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6363929

I received PMs many reports on you, So I decided to ban you.

By Request Head B&U Moderator.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,126892.1650.html

it has been like that for some years now. Ya can lock this thread , you have a good point. Its better to leave this place , anyone who knew something about DotA or cared about it moved to RGC or deleted it, i see their point too.
About RGC there many low skills like orge, more thing in rgc money is speaks there.

if we ban all lows %50 skills you will find no players to start a game.

the players choose to play where by their own choice when they decide to play

Your request is DENIED.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 22:08 by Shark4K »
goodbye.