Author Topic: Warn removal (Forum)  (Read 385 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Warn removal (Forum)
« on: February 13, 2021, 03:22 »
1: NickName
Me obviously (forum)
2: Type of the warn
Over a year old
3: Why did you get warned
Spamming and insulting staff member
4: Link of your profile
just click on my profile

I was joking about staff member (at that time) marask and i got warned about, so I complained about it multiple times because I found the joke rather hilarious than insultive so I got warned for spamming as well.

Deers are a private animal they don't like being watched, also they don't care about your nasty habits mr admins
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Warn removal (Forum)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 11:57 »
On nick akuma there are no warns.

Warns
Player has no warns.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:59 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 01:35 »
Hi, I don't mean to sound rude - but I wrote "forum" quite a few times (as well as in topic name), no idea how you missed it but I thought its quite obvious that I was looking for infraction removal from my forum account and not server one.
Its on my forum account these annoying green letters which say I am "watched" and as already said deers don't like being watched. Please check screenshot its a helpful one, and I already explained the circumstances in my post above.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 01:37 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 09:34 »
Well you used a form for warn remouval. There is not a form for forum warn remouval, so you could be more precise. Any how, your request is granted.
Lag Abuse