Author Topic: Unban Request bladekino  (Read 344 times)

Offline bladekino

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request bladekino
« on: January 29, 2021, 20:21 »
bladekino

Caneee

Family Flame/ Refusing to def

First of all the rules wasn't broken exactly. What i said about his mother was said as a whisper and not during the game. Rules according to https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.msg5531.html#msg5531
have to do with the game. That's why they are called ingame rules. Also prostitution is a job and actually the world's oldest profession and not something bad and maybe i even know his mother. It is a violation for me to open to public a private chat that wasn't even done during game. It could have personal information there and this shouldn't be a subject for anyone else rather than the two people. ibra10 didn't cooperate from the first fight. You can see the replay he had full mana all the time without using any spell while i was next to him and fighting. He baited me whole game. We were losing so i couldn't even farm at lane and i went to farm at woods. That's all. I had no single item except boots and ibra10 wanted to fight when opponents had more items than us and better teampay also. So i tried to farm as much as i can to become strong and then we could get some good fights. So we did and we still kept losing all the fights thats all. No one is going to tell me how i will play this game. And no i can't defend when i only have boots and opponents have 3 items at least. No point to make them stronger. So ibra10 refused to play to cooperate and blamed me and other players  while he was the worst. And what did i earn from not reporting him? I got banned instead. Let me tell you a few things he said INGAME
ibra10   [Allies]   this low void will fuk us if he notfrm
ibra10   [Allies]   mir
ibra10   [Allies]   and void
ibra10   [Allies]   ithink
ibra10   [Allies]   they 1st time plt dota
ibra10   [Allies]   void is shit

I should ignore him i know but i didn't that's my fault.

When someone wished my sister to die and i posted a ban request he got 1 day ban and i got 6 days for what? According to the table it should be only 1-2 days ban for the first time. So even if you think that a prostitude is a bad thing i should get 1-2 days ban not 6. Also this was a private conversation and has nothing to do with ingame rules. I regret doing all this and i am sorry if what i said hurt him. Some people ruin the games and appear to make an effort to lose for some reason. I shouldn't act like this but sometimes our bad self wins.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6358723
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 20:27 by bladekino »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request bladekino
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 22:00 »
You made a mistake and you tolerate the responsibility of your actions.

I understand Caneee's decision 2 days family related flame / 4 days Refusing to play . not 6 days ban

From Bladekino
That's why they are called ingame rules. Also prostitution is a job and actually the world's oldest profession and not something bad and maybe i even know his mother. It is a violation for me to open to public a private chat that wasn't even done during game. It could have personal information there and this shouldn't be a subject for anyone else rather than the two people.

Also this was a private conversation and has nothing to do with ingame rules

LA rules is clear to everyone.
Also rules is clear All these Rules apply for lagabuse.com forums, lagabuse.com official eurobattle.net channel, and DotA map only.
Cheating and insulting is not allowed on lagabuse.com bots, even in custom games.

.2 Player must not insult

Note: This also applies to insults via whisper.

But you whispered him and he copied whisper logs where violation?

@Caneee
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 23:22 by Shark4K »
goodbye.