Author Topic: problem with quick cast hotkeys  (Read 2751 times)

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
problem with quick cast hotkeys
« on: January 12, 2021, 01:46 »
Ok, I ll be short, since the new version of 7.00 map arrives the 7.00e6 I can't use my quick cast hotkeys like I set them on quick cast but they don't do anything...
tested on old one works good, can some1 help me to solve the problem,p.s. I heard some ppl complains about it as well,the identical problem as mine!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: problem with quick cast hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 14:45 »
Have you tried restarting it?

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 00:06 »
I did try restart thing didn't work.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 19:31 »
U can allways disable hotkeys(integrated) and use GT Hotkey (who has override ability)
Link 4 download in spoiler

Offline Luffy

• Server Account: Luffy-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 20:11 »
@Jimmy There is no option for quick cast inventory on the hotkeys you provided. As the matter of fact, I really am looking for good hotkeys with quick cast tools.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 11:12 »
@Luffy
Yes there is , regarding inventory QuickCast u can set on the Left Collumn.
And for Hero Spells u can use the right Collumn (QWER System etc).

Edit:
In the inventory (Left Collumn) With "Inventory" Written above it.
See the schedule of the Boxes (Same as your Ingame inventory)
Click on a specific Box and Set a Key for it (Usually 1 2 3 4 5).
Be carefull when setting number 1 because its "Hero Select" Key
Suggestion is to set First Box ( Top Left ) to number 2 , then follow further down with 3-4-5 etc.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 11:15 by Jimmy »

Offline Luffy

• Server Account: Luffy-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 13:08 »
@Luffy
Yes there is , regarding inventory QuickCast u can set on the Left Collumn.
And for Hero Spells u can use the right Collumn (QWER System etc).

Edit:
In the inventory (Left Collumn) With "Inventory" Written above it.
See the schedule of the Boxes (Same as your Ingame inventory)
Click on a specific Box and Set a Key for it (Usually 1 2 3 4 5).
Be carefull when setting number 1 because its "Hero Select" Key
Suggestion is to set First Box ( Top Left ) to number 2 , then follow further down with 3-4-5 etc.

@Jimmy
Thanks, will try that. <3

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 21:22 »
@Luffy No problemo, it works 101% , i was using it for alot of years, just get familiar with the program, work around it , check it out fully.
 :y: