Author Topic: Dota6.9 and Dota7 comparison, statistics and suggestions  (Read 78074 times)

Online Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota6.9 and Dota7 comparison, statistics and suggestions
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2020, 14:17 »
Cool improvement is to share this ladder with GreenTD, LegionTD, twrpg, Unicorn Orpg, Pudge Wars, SurvivalChaos, GaiasORPG. After all this is all Dota1.

Mordor911, 2020.

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2020, 16:14 »
Do you know hoe much actually my brains hurts reading comments @mordor911 wrote,boy i won against you with blindfold on the eyes every fucking game, stop talking about dota you clueless creature, keep play your 6.9 i don't want to see you in 7.00 anyway.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2020, 17:20 »
Thanks for summoning me mr Salih. I might read full conversation once I have more time but I'll post my opinion regardless.

First of all to make things clear mordor911 is efko. He tends to get confused really easily (check my signature) and understanding progress is a higher math to him.

He was the guy who wanted to remain with icefrog dota when we had a vote in a private admin section where we discussed this a while back.

He feels useless and tries to attack current admin team at any opportunity, he was one of these people who hoped he will be admin until the end of this server while doing nothing. His only contribution was some useless smiley options nobody was ever using. So basically he will judge admins on whatever decision they take, but especially if there are some changes.

Efko is dumb - and by this I mean low intelligence. He can't comprehend some "big changes" like changing the name of the bot, or updating the map. It triggers him, and there is no way of dealing with it, his brain just can't get it, its like a dog chasing cars.
----------------------------
Regarding the map, I never played the new one (lack of time for dota) so I can't make a valid comparison between new and old map - but progress is always good. If I was still a player I would probably be delighted to get some new content and some updates. The community should keep up with changes mr. Dracolich makes and stay updated as much as possible, and this was always my opinion.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2020, 17:38 »
Seem like very toxik comment. Also it only attacks person, not his argument. With other word, Ad hominem like always.

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2020, 17:39 »
+ to whatever @Akuma  said in this topic.

He has a point.

Online Happy..

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2020, 17:49 »
First of all to make things clear mordor911 is efko.

hahahahahahahah, figures and makes perfect sense.

GG, no further discussion is needed.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2020, 18:42 »
Do you know hoe much actually my brains hurts reading comments @mordor911 wrote,boy i won against you with blindfold on the eyes every fucking game, stop talking about dota you clueless creature, keep play your 6.9 i don't want to see you in 7.00 anyway.
everyhwereize god gg

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2020, 20:21 »
Do you know hoe much actually my brains hurts reading comments mordor911 wrote,boy i won against you with blindfold on the eyes every fucking game, stop talking about dota you clueless creature, keep play your 6.9 i don't want to see you in 7.00 anyway.
Good, we understand each other and thank you for support. We are not playing the same game anymore and no point to have any connection. Finally someone from Dota7 club to support my idea in public, You agreed with point 2, 3 and 4, (#2. Separate 2 leagues with 2 ladders, with separated commands, #3 If separating like this is not possible, give back !pub to 6.9 and make 2 ladders for 2 games. Make exception in database to split 2 maps into 2 public ladders, #4 If all above is not possible make !pub to be informative and give to both maps !pubSomething).
@bookeyize thanks again for your support.

cen   yesterday Dota6.9 got almost 70% of games. It is more than obvious to see this number is increasing every day for Dota6.9 and Dota7 aka Dota2 game popularity drops. Make Dota6.9 map default again with !pub command, see my proofs/daily statistics.
Gaming experience has been ruined to 70% players 2 weeks ago with switching command and here are few ideas how to fix current situation and to improve gaming experience to 70% players:

- 1. Just switch map again, Dota6.9 as default map with !pub command and Dota7 with !pubSomething

- 2. Separate 2 leagues with 2 ladders for new season, with separated commands and with separated custom games
/w lagabuse !pub name - for Dota6.9
/w la-dota !pub name - for Dota7
or vice versa, /w lagabuse was used in past for original Dota and should be given to Dota6.9
/w customgame !pub name - for custom games

- 3. If separating like this is not possible, give back !pub to 6.9 and make 2 ladders for 2 games. Make exception in database to split 2 maps into 2 public ladders.

- 4. If all above is not possible make !pub to be informative and give to both maps !pubSomething
    /w la-dota !pub name
    You whisper to la-dota: !pub name
    la-dota whispers: To host Dota6.9 map use /w la-dota !pubc name | To host Dota7.0 map use /w la-dota !pubn name
To repeat again, favoritism of Dota7 without reason is damaging Dota6.9 in the long run, and Dota6.9 is much more popular with 70% of player base and need to be primary and default map, if not default, then give equality, no advantage should be given to Dota7.
Regarding the map, I never played the new one (lack of time for dota) so I can't make a valid comparison between new and old map - but progress is always good. If I was still a player I would probably be delighted to get some new content and some updates. The community should keep up with changes mr. Dracolich makes and stay updated as much as possible, and this was always my opinion.
The person who never played the game shared his opinion based on lack of his time for dota and talks about progress and what is good or bad. Admin Jimmy left administration because of the new map, he was Administrator before change. And replacing Dota1 with Dota2 map is not improvement, how can it be improvement? There is already much better and world wide popular https://www.dota2.com/league/ .

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2020, 20:36 »
And you guys saw the new ui and decided the new map is unbalanced/bad, cute and logical @mordor911

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2020, 20:41 »
I bet you dont know that you can disable new UI and will be same as in 6.9

Online Happy..

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2020, 20:42 »
truth, Dota7 aka Dota2 is very balanced to play. In one game Witch Doctor super carry had easy job to destroy Mortred, Tuskar and 3 more guys, alone. Not possible in Dota1 map6.9

@MarvinJunior no, it's obviously because of this. WD soloing Mortred and Tuskar, WTF WE WANT 6.83 BACK

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2020, 20:59 »
truth, Dota7 aka Dota2 is very balanced to play. In one game Witch Doctor super carry had easy job to destroy Mortred, Tuskar and 3 more guys, alone. Not possible in Dota1 map6.9

Can you tell me what is difference between witch doctor in version 6.9 and version 7.0?
Enlighten me!

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: December 25, 2020, 07:01 »

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates. Lets see stats for Week #3!

Week3 Day1

Dota6.9/games players
13/24
16/28
16/29
12/24
16/27
16/23
16/24
13+16+16+12+16+16+16 = 105/179

Dota7.0/games players
11/24
12/28
13/29
12/24
11/27
07/23
08/24
11+12+13+12+11+07+08 = 74/179

Spoiler for Hiden:

Week3 Day2

Dota6.9/games players
16/30
17/28
16/26
17/24
15/23
15/26
08/21
16+17+16+17+15+15+08 = 104/178

Dota7.0/games players
14/30
11/28
10/26
07/24
08/23
11/26
13/21
14+11+10+07+08+11+13 = 74/178

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 02:35 by mordor911 »

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: December 25, 2020, 10:12 »

Can you tell me what is difference between witch doctor in version 6.9 and version 7.0?
Enlighten me!
which doctor?
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: December 25, 2020, 11:05 »

Enlighten me!
which doctor?
Go and fight it, LOL
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA