Author Topic: Complain about Request  (Read 628 times)

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain about Request
« on: November 14, 2020, 02:42 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
mordor911
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
Shark4K
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
render bad decision / subjective review need 2nd review
4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,198298.msg704631.html#msg704631
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6336240

Since this is unofficial warning for 2 players from moderator for stealing creeps/kills and votekick abuse, complaint is a must because on long terms moderator seems to think about to ban players who complained about obvious and cocky game ruiner.  Moderator made very subjective decision based on Game log and not based on game events. From this answer it is obvious to see he had not watched the game. Player got 1 day ban for Family related flame, and my request is questioning votekick description from moderator answer in request and game ruin refusing to play from Storm player dota.username. If player hypo is provoking other players and if he does other bad things in his games, then you should not put me in the same box with him without valid arguments, my wish is to win the game, communication is necessary in every game for people who understand other people. 4 out of 5 players in my team wanted to win that game, including Zeus/hypo who had bad game, Storm was cocky and not interested in game to play with other players at all.

Quote from: Shark4K
So you guys always not only this game, provoking and steal creeps/kills from storm I hope don't repeat it again + abusing of votekick. @mordor911  & hypo

if you keep provoke what u will expect from him.

Grow up pls you both..

This rule is completely ignored this time
      e) Refusing to play
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to make own team lose on purpose will be considered as refusing to play.

This bellow is entire game explained with all details, covered all events related with Storm, literally the Game Book of Storm. Also is important to mention there is no info if stealing kills and creeps is forbidden or considered as provoking or similar, in this case 1 creep was taken from Storm while he was farming and many are taked from others in situations where he had other options, especially is not good thing to often steal levels from Ancient who need levels to grow.

1. What does it means to #fuckers? My call is to save him, Tuskar can block or stun Lycan and save ally hero, see his response.
12:07    mordor91    [Allies]    to me
12:17       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed dota.username
12:19    dota.username    [Allies]    to
12:23    dota.username    [Allies]    #fuckers

2. Is this steal? Zeus did damage to Weaver and Storm came in last moment to save Zeus and to collect kill. Zeus used his 2nd skill to kill, why is this steal?
14:02       [All]    [North_Legionare]hypo killed death123
14:06    dota.username    [Allies]    fu
14:09    hypo    [Allies]    lol
14:10    hypo    [Allies]    u retard
14:12    hypo    [Allies]    i gues
14:18    dota.username    [Allies]    next time i let you die first no worry / and it was like that entire game

3. Next situation I gave him minimap signal to expect attack middle line, very obvious event, he used his mana on creeps and instead to use ulti to escape from lycan he used mana to do small damage on him. And look carefully, he could move to Scourge secret shop, Axe and Ancient tried to save him, Ancient used ulti and slow to help, but cocky player Storm is smart and solo.
14:34    mordor91    [Allies]    care
14:34    mordor91    [Allies]    b
14:56       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed dota.username
15:04       [All]    [North_Legionare]ebyy.10 killed thraex
15:11    mordor91    [Allies]    i told you b storm
15:26    mordor91    [Allies]    give me at least 1% chance to win this
16:27    dota.username    [Allies]    lycan is nice fed / yes Lycan is nice fed on Storm, 2 or 3 kills from 6 in total, other kills are probably on Zeus

4. Storm died and mid line is empty, Axe is woods. Storm left mid and he steal creeps from Axe in woods, Pudge is pushing mid with his creeps while no player to defend, we let him to farm mid and to grow. Watch him carefully, yes he finally teleported to get kills and died.
14:56       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed dota.username
16:57       [All]    [North_Legionare]nukecoke killed hypo
16:59       [All]    [North_Legionare]mordor91 killed bladekino
17:11    hypo    [Allies]    mid is creeping
17:13    hypo    [Allies]    xXDDD
17:33    hypo    [Allies]    i got ganged by 3 bot
17:35    hypo    [Allies]    he is creeping
18:47       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed mordor91
18:47       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed dota.username

5. So far 4 of us actively play together, Storm is farming top creeps and woods. Axe is forced to play middle or down, part time in team fights. Till this moment Storm was only 1 or 2 times with us, Weaver who was versus him on mid line got 8 kills and radiance.
21:35    mordor91    [Allies]    weaver radiance
22:06       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed dota.username

6. After he got alive again down line was empty and free to farm, Zeus was already up killing creeps and Storm teleported up to get creeps, judge who is stealing from whom? In meanwhile we died defending down line, Zeus has very bad game, bellow minimum expectations for 1700 PSR player.
24:09       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed ebyy.10
24:10       [All]    [North_Legionare]North_Legionare killed death123
24:21       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed mordor91
24:29    mordor91    [Allies]    just ff game
24:30    ebyy.10    [Allies]    wt u doing zues
24:31    mordor91    [Allies]    -gg
24:32    ebyy.10    [Allies]    dam u

7. Axe and Zeus versus Mortred and Lycan down, Storm was sneaking and he was far away from fight. Axe caught with his 1st skill Mortred and Mortred was on low hp. Storm tried to get kill with his ulti, luckily Axe got him 1st. So far Zeus and Tuskar supported team with wards, nothing good for the team done from Storm.
24:51       [All]    [North_Legionare]North_Legionare killed bladekino
24:55    mordor91    [Allies]    i cant play alone with only ancient on my side
24:56    hypo    [Allies]    did u see
24:56    hypo    [Allies]    storm
24:59    hypo    [Allies]    trying to ks
24:59    hypo    [Allies]    :D
25:05    dota.username    [Allies]    yure
25:07    mordor91    [Allies]    storm is lost / Axe farming near secret shop and Storm is taking his creeps non-stop, mid line is empty, free farm for Storm, but no
25:56    hypo    [Allies]    >> dota.username (Storm) has a > Orchid Malevolence
26:34    mordor91    [Allies]    2 hits and weaver does 700 damage
26:35    North_Legionare    [Allies]    get wards
26:36    North_Legionare    [Allies]    ffs
26:39    North_Legionare    [Allies]    low retards

8. Storm came up on my position to collect my creeps, obviously I used skills to get creeps, he did the same thing entire game. I moved mid and he did the same. I had 2700 gold and need 3000 to get Messerschmidt's Reaver, Storm was farming woods and I killed neutral big Centaur. He is only farming all the time till now, not warding, barely doing something useful, with +25STR and Hearth of Tarrasque after that, it is crucial for team to get another tank. See who is warding, all except Axe who need items before everyone else and Storm who just farming to have better creeps stats after he lose the game.
28:10    hypo    [Allies]    until i was dead
28:58    dota.username    [Allies]    jebem tu sve u materi

9. Just after that Storm level17 went top woods, empty line and woods, easy farm for him, instead of farm woods and top line, he moved mid to take creeps from Ancient who was level12. Tell me is that normal or sabotage? Why did he moved? Ancient was very useful to us. Ancient moved to help bottom team fight and with Zeus and Axe they killed Pudge, Zeus died and probably Storm could come to help easily, but he used his ulti to do last damage and to steal kill on already dead Lycan since Lycan was already caught by Axe 1st skill and Ancient 1st skill and very possible Lycan was under Ancient ulti.
29:01    North_Legionare    [Allies]    fucking
29:03    North_Legionare    [Allies]    wards
29:54       [All]    [North_Legionare]North_Legionare killed johnymecoch
30:01       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed hypo
30:04       [All]    [North_Legionare]dota.username killed thraex

10. Watch carefully from 30:20, see my Tuskar farming near lvl3 tower, Storm used ulti to jump there and to collect creeps, I used my skills as well to collect creeps. Down line empty, woods up and down empty.
30:43    hypo    [Allies]    with IQ - just before this message

11. Very important team fight, Axe is jumping mid, me and Ancient are near behind him, Storm is moving to us from top woods and in last moment he is moving to farm creeps. Axe jumped in, Ancient used his ulti and we killed 2 while Storm is creeping up. Now we need help to escape and Weaver and Pudge came, Axe is 100hp and Tuskar can only save him, Storm is creeping up and they kill me mid.
Just after that Storm used half of his mana with ulti to move to mid to attack Weaver, Weaver moved to fog and Storm lost all of his mana while trying to escape. Ancient tried to slow Lycan but they chased him in our base. Axe saved him but they kill'd Ancient. This is why it was the only chance  for us to play without him and he had to be kicked, Storm productivity for team was total 0 so far, if he did at least 3 useful moves in games, them I am very wrong about this case, but no he was cocky and ignored us much before.

31:05       [All]    [North_Legionare]ebyy.10 killed bladekino
31:08       [All]    [North_Legionare]mordor91 killed nukecoke
31:21       [All]    [North_Legionare]johnymecoch killed mordor91
31:24    mordor91    [Allies]    !ff
31:24       [All]    [mordor91] voted to forfeit [1/5 Scourge]
31:35    mordor91    [Allies]    kick storm?
31:38    hypo    [Allies]    sure
31:56       [All]    [North_Legionare]North_Legionare killed thraex
31:59       [All]    [North_Legionare]ebyy.10 killed johnymecoch
31:59       [All]    [North_Legionare]johnymecoch killed dota.username

12. dota.username is not known player to me, Zeus (hypo) knows him and they have some conflict, I was not in conflict with dota.username nor I knew him as a player until now. The only way to do something was votekick for his overall gameplay, attitude and effort to win this game.
32:20    mordor91    [All]    can we kick storm for refusint to play with team? he is only farming, never helping us only wants last hit to kill
32:22       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed hypo
32:36    mordor91    [Allies]    !votekick dota
32:36       [All]    [mordor91] voted to kick [dota.username] [1/7]
32:39    hypo    [All]    !votekick dota
32:40    hypo    [Allies]    !yes
32:40       [All]    [hypo] voted to kick [dota.username] [2/8]
32:41    nukecoke    [All]    !yes
32:41       [All]    [nukecoke] voted to kick [dota.username] [3/8]
32:43    hypo    [All]    no fun
32:48    hypo    [All]    if your mid is fucking the team
32:50    hypo    [All]    on purpose
32:59    hypo    [All]    like he does every game

13. Game has fake balance 23:23, minute 34, game decision team fight currently happening on mid and after 30 seconds Storm is teleporting and he did stop teleportation, farming neutrals and creeps down, We are dying, he does some push bottom without success. Axe died 2 times for less than 30 seconds and he was had 7 kills, never died before that, in solo action Tuskar is killing Doctor and dies while full hp and mana Storm is moving down to base, he could at least farm woods or something.
35:02       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed hypo
35:03       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed North_Legionare
35:10    hypo    [All]    meanwhile
35:15    hypo    [All]    in storm's world
35:18       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex destroyed the mid level 2 Scourge tower
35:18    hypo    [All]    he pushes bottom
35:27       [All]    [North_Legionare]ebyy.10 killed thraex
35:29    hypo    [Allies]    !votekick dota
35:29       [All]    [hypo] voted to kick [dota.username] [1/7]
35:29       [All]    Type !yes to vote.
35:30       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 killed North_Legionare
35:34    mordor91    [Allies]    !yes
35:34       [All]    [mordor91] voted to kick [dota.username] [2/8]
35:49    North_Legionare    [Allies]    fucking noobs
35:52       [All]    [North_Legionare]mordor91 killed nukecoke
35:54       [All]    [North_Legionare]johnymecoch killed mordor91

36:06    hypo    [All]    storm is srsly
36:08    hypo    [All]    fucking
36:09    hypo    [All]    the game
36:14    hypo    [All]    in case you dont see it
36:18    hypo    [Allies]    !votekick dota
36:20    nukecoke    [All]    report on forum
36:27    thraex    [All]    WE HAVE MORT
36:31    thraex    [All]    LOOK ITEMS

14. Last team fight, Storm with half hp and half mana went to fountain to heal, we died while he was almost full healed, there was no help from him.
37:09    North_Legionare    [Allies]    appa 0
37:12    North_Legionare    [Allies]    zeus -1
37:19    North_Legionare    [Allies]    storm -2
37:34    North_Legionare    [Allies]    2 vs 5
38:06       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed mordor91
38:14       [All]    [North_Legionare]thraex killed North_Legionare
38:23    North_Legionare    [Allies]    storm reported
38:25       [All]    [North_Legionare]death123 destroyed the mid Scourge melee rax
41:12    North_Legionare    [Allies]    worste storm ever
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:46 by mordor911 »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain about Request
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 12:45 »
If I ignore rules = I see no reason to votekick if storm his team steal kills from him then need to farm.

So you played with me sometimes made wrong items like storm late , I wish to ban every noob/ruiner/anti-gamer but if this happens you will find no players :P

Hypo is blaming/insulting common flames everyone for no reason(BanAble)

Storm in 16 mins cannot finish a item, must to farm some mins..

We are small community I'm not support to ban everyone for 1 mistake/problem >> (not enough to ban hard decision) if he ignores rules or always break rules on this point decision can be hard.

@ksv or @Sejtura can watch the replay.

up to high, Ban him or no for refused to play

We are playing for fun, no need to blame everyone for game.
Hes not my friend.

goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 18:36 »
Lag Abuse

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 05:38 »
dota.username  -   [!warn 1 point - Refusing to play!] in game [ap+1].

I watched replay. Storm played good game, though it was not enough... You ( scourge team ) were arguing during game and that lead to your defeat. He didn't steal any creeps, not a single one !! You supposed to check his mana before blaming him for not escaping from enemy... So that is clear aswell...
All i have to add is that he refused to play, but it was already lost because two sides were taken and situation in Scourge team wasn't pretty good... Storm's play didn't lead Scourge into defeat, but i can agree he broke the rule " Refusing to play ", that's why i add 1 warn point to his account. He already had 1 day ban for Family flame during that game, so i think this is fair decision.

Good job @Shark4K