Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 404 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request
« on: November 11, 2020, 22:54 »
1: NickName?
TooShade

2: Who banned you?
Autoban / Ban prevention by Admin, (request online in "Ban Requests Section, I'll link it under")

3: Why did you get banned?
Internet problems // Apologize about flame to StellaRosa.

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
1)I had hard lag and couldn't play. When I clicked for move hero, I saw screen jerky moving and It was impossible to play.
Before you say: I didn't leave because lost mid, indeed it was unplayable, even deni creeps it was impossible and I don't know why I lagged in that moment with fiber.

2)I wanted to apologize with @RiseHadoken (StellaRosa, autor of Ban Request on me) about flame, I got nervous because I died two times because he could help me but he missed in fight and later he came to stole my farm voluntarily, and it hurted me and lost control of myself. But never mind,I admitted the mistake and just wanted to apologize. It happens when someone is nervous, I hope he read this too over to who will see it.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Explained everything top.

6: Link of the game?
Link of intenrnet problems where I left:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6336183

Link of ban request about me:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,198287.0.html
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 19:03 »
!unbanned
The ban request will be solved separately.