Author Topic: Disconnect bug  (Read 1393 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Disconnect bug
« on: November 11, 2020, 17:15 »
16:08    [HW]Ginseng    [All]    Please wait for me to reconnect (319 seconds remain).
16:08    Marllboroman    [Allies]    !sync
16:08       [All]    The sync limit is 150 packets.
16:08       [All]    FatAndViolent was unrecoverably dropped from GProxy++, FatAndViolent was autobanned.
16:08       [All]    Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6335947

Can this bug be fixed?

I didn't click or touch anything and just got disconnected (Message "You were disconnected" showed) during lagscreen of another guy.

Maybe its connected to !sync command because it happened right after?

@cen

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: Disconnect bug
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 20:31 »
!sync was invoked with no parameter so it just printed the current value, I don't think it has anything to do with it. I honestly have no clue what causes this, the only suspect was clicking the drop button (unless it does not matter who clicks it in the game and it still causes a drop for others potentially?).

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 20:45 »
No, when player while trying to re-connect in a sec  game drops both.

happened with me 2 times.

4th replies was tagged you there.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,181110.210.html
goodbye.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 20:54 »
Idk, dont have access to topic you linked

You mean someone spam disconnect button and bot drops random player? Doesnt make sense.

Also i have stable and fast internet (for most time), so i doubt it has something to do with me.

Dont you have some log of all sent/received packets to see exactly what happened?

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 09:11 »
nope.. that would be gigabytes of data and hard to sift through. Maybe if it was only on one bot and then we get lucky that drop happens there.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 13:15 »
nope.. that would be gigabytes of data and hard to sift through. Maybe if it was only on one bot and then we get lucky that drop happens there.
or lost connect with launcher then bot dropped another player count as leaver like you left?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 13:17 by Shark4K »
goodbye.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 17:20 »
Can find another game when someone disconnects and check if they were played on same slave then

Offline Simke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 20:28 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,198372.0.html
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6338904
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6338363
This is serious problem... ty for unbun dzigi1994 acount shark.. but this guy have problem... he never left game but when 1 player have disconect and we all w8... First kick him then drop this player(or reconect) why is that? First and second  acount is of him third is mine, i give him and he get kick in game and autoban? How to fix that?