Author Topic: reduce  (Read 355 times)

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
reduce
« on: November 10, 2020, 16:33 »
1. Vvitch

2.shark4k

3 flaming

4.deserved ban , but ive been under air conditioner to long , and im asking nicly to reduce that ban becouse im cooled  :riki: :D again  :agreed:

5. 4

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: reduce
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 16:48 »
i can unban if you understand and stop ignore warn of admins..

I don't ask to do hard from you, its easy to taking responsibility is important, but it’s also helpful for admins in the future.

Part of accepting blame and taking responsibility can include making up for your mistake. Come up with some solutions to right your wrong. This might mean putting in some extra work or promising to do better for next time. Whatever it is, show that you're willing to change to make things better.
goodbye.

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 17:04 »
I can try what else to say , i hope for a better game ty forward

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 17:15 »
t’s time to care, it’s time to take responsibility, it’s time to lead yourself to better, it’s time for a change; it’s time to be true to our greatest self, it’s time to stop blaming/insulting others

I hope you understand what i wrote

Taking responsibility is all about taking action

So for next report no forgive, you will get not unban or reduce coz I will keep my eyes on you.

!UNBANNED- don't waste your chance take it seriously

Removed ban from vvitch. if you waste the chance, i swear you will ask yourself 150 times before unban request.

@kna read carefully and don't ignore my words what i say, would be good for u.

goodbye.