Author Topic: Unban vvitch  (Read 93 times)

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban vvitch
« on: November 07, 2020, 12:17 »

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban vvitch
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 16:54 »
Is it posible for answer

Offline Shark4K

• The things we do best
  • Ban & Unban Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 20:32 »
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline tehnika8x8

• trolled..
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 21:31 »
@kna restrain your passions. It is a shame that such words are written by a person who is also a parent..
Spoiler for Hiden:
05:02   VVitch   [Allies]   son of whore
Otherwise you will be locked for a longer period. Don't forget that we are all here for fun and think carefully about your actions.