Author Topic: Damn guys  (Read 473 times)

Offline Ivica123

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Damn guys
« on: October 24, 2020, 16:32 »
1: NickName?
oLD-sQL
2: Who banned you?
Shark4k
3: Why did you get banned?
Player was banned for [5 days] by [Shark4K] on [23-10-2020 05:51:56] with reason [Votekick abuse - Game ruin - Lied in ban request ( https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,198103.0.html )] in game [SD - 7.00 ++ 1 #3].
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I didnt break the rule,i was playin with 2 friends and we played all together as team like jakiro ,that slark didnt play with us,so why we need him,when he always going alone,and dont want to play with us,and hes making alone his fights! Are you serious guys??? And if our team wants to kick,then he will be kicked === We dont need him to fuck our game,when he did already!  That is punishment from our team,and i need to get bann cuz of one 1500 psr player?
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
/
6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6331017

Justice.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Damn guys
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 17:00 »
That is punishment from our team,and i need to get bann cuz of one 1500 psr player?

You are asking for the justice and you don't know even what is the justice means, you abused votekick CMD and not only just you are punished for that your whole team that game punished too for the same reason. As you lied in "Ban Request" as well.

Its not about player with 1500 pts as you say, its about you broke the rules and PSR doesn't give you any feature as
 " You kicked the guy with votekick abuse plus you report him on the forum with fake reason."
goodbye.

Offline Ivica123

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 18:52 »
I lied? haha yea sure,u banned me 5 days after his bann req,u and w/e u can not bann me cuz we wanted to kick that shitty player who didnt want to play with us.but no problem,bann me forever if u want (: Most people left this server cuz of   
your admins !  So do i :) good luck

Offline Ivica123

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 19:06 »
And it was end of the game,anyway but he deserved it!

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 20:37 »
I lied? haha yea sure,u banned me 5 days after his bann req,u and w/e u can not bann me cuz we wanted to kick that shitty player who didnt want to play with us.but no problem,bann me forever if u want (: Most people left this server cuz of   
your admins !  So do i :) good luck
Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way, You got reported in VIP Section (SS of report https://prnt.sc/v62ysx), All I want from you to apologize to him for what you did, not about his ban after or before, wrong is wrong won't change to right.

Up to you leave or stay and good luck in your choice.

Some people are breaking rules then come saying admins are wrong.

@Ivica123
Answer this my questions or apologize if you can do then I'll unban you
I'm talking about there no reason for kick him, Kicked him from game is not enough? and you reported him and got banned

And it was end of the game,anyway but he deserved it!
This not reason of your ban. but will answer.
Not really, you and team refused to play coz you failed and your mood don't want to play.

You guys could win if u and team play, any else add or change another like reasons/situations

P.S Don't put me as reason for in your own mind because you refuse to admit that you're ... Putting your level down won't help you move forward.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 20:44 by Shark4K »
goodbye.

Offline Ivica123

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
No problem
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 20:53 »
No worries about the apologize.
 @mutsuzdayi i apologize to you because i used votekick abuse with our team,and also posted ban req's for you. I'ts not much but only that i can do.
I was just too nervious i failed mid,and wanted to kick you,im so sorry once more! hf

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: No problem
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 21:01 »
No worries about the apologize.
 @mutsuzdayi i apologize to you because i used votekick abuse with our team,and also posted ban req's for you. I'ts not much but only that i can do.
I was just too nervious i failed mid,and wanted to kick you,im so sorry once more! hf
Apologize or admit helps repair relationships with players &staffs and solve any case/request in Ban & Unban Section.

I hope you next time don't lie in Ban & Unban reports

Apology accepted

!Unbanned Cheers

Solved & Closed.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 21:05 by Shark4K »
goodbye.