Author Topic: Useless warn/system  (Read 696 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Useless warn/system
« on: October 12, 2020, 00:56 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
TooShade

2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
Sejtura, by mordor911 request.

3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
Useless warn // wrong system

4)Situation explained.
This user (mordor911) spent 1 hour for this request called "ban cheater" and he posted this 15 days later, now... This user, after 15 days, really it comes in his mind and wasting time for these nonsense? This user has no life and no work, it's auto explained how we saw, and this is his problem. And I don't understand where he see hacks or cheats regardless of whether I have done some simply tricks. But I'm going to explain.
I play often with Rob_Real, he has 2000+ PSR, and with me 1900+. Now, with 2 highest PSR it means game average will be more than 90%+ for sure, and and there are NO WAYS to balance game. I do sometimes some tricks how I said, for copy fake balance yes, it's true... But there's no option to start game in this way, and trust me I can waste 30 minutes for lobby and players leave because they are too afraid to lose against us. But I don't understand why people are so afraid about these balances, and of couse the system is totally wrong, but they have to understand they're only numbers these PSR. Copying bot announcements is another wrong think, announcements should be passive, with no way to copy them.
For last time, this user showed he's poor in his life, I'm not saying this, but after 15 days after that game he comes to post... it's really a problem, so sad and shameful. He showed for the umpteenth time its uselessness and violence against another user, congrats to this user.
Anyway, after this 5 warn points only for this trick I do sometimes, and why It should be bannable? I don't understand this, and I repeat, don't put balance average or bot annuncments in-games then, this is an useless system issue, and change this balance system, that "avg percentuage balancing" is totally wrong if you don't want to see more topics on balancing system.
Now please remove these 5 useless warn points from me, and you'll see this is a wrong thing.

5) Forum link / Game link.
Here the link of his request: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197986.0.html

My profile with 5 newest useless warns: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=tooshade
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 01:01 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Useless warn/system
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 02:35 »
Personal message from TooShade just before complaint topic.
Ok,
let me understand now... We closed topic 10 days ago about my games and you go report me for "Cheating" 15 days later that game, that without motivation you linked the same game 100 times and noone cared, and you go to post ban request 15 days later? Are you fucking serious? It comes to report me in your mind 15 days later? This is CLASSIC example of no life, go work instead waste 1 hour for post 1 ban request dude, this is a classic, what do you do in your life? What? Tell me, the poor? The bitch? I didn't get ban so enjoy wasting your time, congrats. You showed you really hate me and now, I'll show you what kind of person I am. Get the fuck of my face, and another wrong move, another, you do, you'll see. You don't have the minium idea who are you going against, you have proved once again that you are a failure in your life.
Shame on you, society parasite.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 02:57 »
We are not talking about balancing game nor who has high or low PSR... We are not talking about who you play with and for sure we are not talking about user which posted ban request. If you think he broke some INGAME RULE, post ban request...

We have discussion about you breaking INGAME RULE !!! And you know the rules pretty well... I mean, you can pretend you are innocent... Sometimes we are playing together and also we are friends on server, but rules are rules... So don't take me as granted. Sorry about this part, it is more private, but i had to write it... If you complain about me, i want to make everything clear for anyone on LA Forum.

So... 5. Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:

a) Abusing inner DotA bugs will be considered as cheating.
      b) Abusing gproxy's ability to reconnect (by unplugging) will be considered as cheating.
      c) Pretending to be a Moderator/Admin and faking official bot announcements is not allowed.
      d) Using hacks of any kind is forbidden.
      e) Leaving lobby(Loading abuse) during countdown (resulting draw ingame) ,will lead to a ban.

TABLE OF IN GAME RULES is bellow:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame

by doing your little tricks, you were cheating. Tell me if i am wrong about it ?

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 03:06 »
And just to add....

The request was closed by SHARK4K ban&unban moderator. So i got complaint about it... Why was it closed without inspection... So i reviewed request once again and i found that you were cheating.
You got just warn for that.... If you want, someone else could review it and change sanction... but you know minimum ban sanction for breaking this ingame rule is 14 days ban or perma ban

And still you complain about me giving you minimum warn sanction for what you did... 5 warn points... Rules are rules ... For you, for me, for everyone. Server is above you and me and we should keep it safe, clean and fair for every user. Especially High rank players and Staff members should be example for other users.

So tell me what is your concern about warn you got ? @TooShade
Because i don't want to write about it for next 5 days... What is your solution for this situation ? What should be sanction for you doing your little
?tricks

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 03:14 »
How I said there are no ways to balance when I play with friends (high PSR), players are too afraid to lose and they will continuously leave the game while countdown is in act. Now, I said some admins in here too, I changed my behavoirs and wanted my profile clean, without warns and other things related with sanction, this thing about "trick" just hurted me, because it's not possible to get sanction on system announcments while there are players who are worse than worst, I say only a thing: Just remove the !rs command, tag Cen too I hope he can modify this system. Make something for don't ruin balance system, just make so: (Suggestion) = !Balance, and game will be balanced in the best possible ways, without showing percentuage numbers, it's useless.

@Sejtura
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 03:18 by TooShade »
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 03:22 »
Like i said... We are not talking about unbalanced games and if anyone is afraid of you ... We are talking about you cheating !!! You got warn for cheating on server !!!

So you want to stay clean on your profile after you were cheating ? Really... My profile ain't clean, it has scars from the past for what i did. I think you should keep that warn on your profile to remind you of what you did, so you never do it again.

Like i said... it is just a warn and be happy you did not get ban.

You can tag Cen, ksv or anyone you want.... It is your choice. LA staff should answer all your questions.

For any Sugsestions you have, please use GENERAL SECTION
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 03:24 by Sejtura »

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 03:29 »
Ok, I appreciate it.
Thanks for the answers.

Greets.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 11:00 »
Everything was said. Peace.
Lag Abuse

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 13:55 »
This is the most stupid and also clever thing I have seen in some time.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 11:39 »
TooShade...

First of all you do these tricks even when you start the season with 1500 psr, so dont blame the system.

The system is difficult for high psr players but it is difficult for ALL the high psr players so its not a problem. When you have high psr you loose more, you and ALL the other high psr players

Tooshade, during the years you are always massive stacking  everyway possible. Your behavior has forced  many players to quit our server because they are discusted by yours and some other hosts abusive stack.

Mass stacking is not considered as rule breaking but if it damages the server then it is bannable. When my internet access is restored I will monitor you and  I hope you wont continue your behavior cause it will propably lead to bans.

!Locked