Author Topic: Demote this Shark4k ALREADY!  (Read 730 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Demote this Shark4k ALREADY!
« on: October 03, 2020, 17:06 »
1: Your ingame nickname?

God

2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).

shark4k

3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.

Blatantly obvious bias towards me ( and many others he hates ), abusing his moderator powers

4) Forum link / Game link.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197968.0.html

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6327156

01:57   God   [Allies]   !p
02:06   God   [Allies]   !p
02:09   God   [Allies]   i go RR
02:11   God   [Allies]   ill be back
02:12   God   [Allies]   lag
02:41      [All]   God has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
02:41   God   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (339 seconds remain).
02:41   God   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (319 seconds remain).
02:41      [All]   Player [God] reconnected with GProxy++!
02:46   God   [Allies]   !p
03:13   God   [Allies]   !p
03:15   God   [Allies]   unplayable
03:32   God   [Allies]   !p
05:01   God   [Allies]   !p
05:39   God   [Allies]   i will leave
05:40   God   [Allies]   soon
05:42   God   [Allies]   cant see shit
05:50   God   [Allies]   !p
06:08   God   [Allies]   !p
06:10   God   [Allies]   cant
06:11   God   [Allies]   see
06:11   God   [Allies]   shit
07:39   God   [Allies]   i ownder if it stops
08:12   God   [Allies]   
09:10   God   [All]   gg wp
09:11   God   [All]   i go to rgc
09:16   God   [All]   fucking this peasantish platform
09:20   God   [All]   where i lag with 30 ms
09:24      [All]   God has left the game voluntarily, God was autobanned.
09:24      [All]   Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.

^ Someone who isn't brainfucked like @Shark4K guy, can you see this chat? Also if you view first 5 min of the game you'll see I was barely last hitting creeps with such lag, I thought it would stop, I gave it like 7 min or so but it didn't, this only happens on the old map on this platform, no idea why.

Anyway this shark4k who regularly whispers me that he will ruin me and abuse on me locked my unban topic immediately with reason, now hold tight fellas,

Stay banned, Adving another client + insulting client?

9 players w8 in the lobby, started the game, and you left

Implying I knew in advance I would have lag. This braindead Egyptian boy thinks it's better to stay in game with unplayable lags (where even restarting router doesn't help which I tried at very start of the game) resulting in like 3/30 stats, with absolutely no joy playing it for me or my teammates, ensuring loss for my team since I'm just a moving bounty for the enemy heroes. Regarding me saying "fucking platform where I lag with 30 ms" that was because there really wasn't other reason to have lag with such good net conenction, apart from momentarily platform issues and that definitely isn't a reason to decline my unban request.

I hope this topic is read by someone who isn't as brainfucked as Shark4k is, and who will unban me and most importantly, finally get rid of this cancer person shark4k who abuses his powers whenever he feels like doing so.

Now I will tag couple guys who know me for some time and know I wouldn't make up a lag situation to ruin the game for everyone only so that I can waste 10 minutes of my life ( makes no sense, right? - tell it to Shark4k )

@iErnesto94
@AntlermanXXL
@jeandarc

It's clear to me nowadays it's hard to get decent and active ban/unban mods but this guy, Shark4k is a living cancer to me and I've seen more people complaining about him recently.

Thank you, justice will prevail!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 18:25 by ksv »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Demote this biased moderator Shark4k ALREADY!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 18:57 »
First of all against all rules, leaving games and insulting ppl & staff member / adving. lying in b/u reports

and you always say RGC, we are in LagAbuse.Com

I really hope you get cancer and die in major pain you son of ugly raped Egyptian whore. (dog + whore = u)

You cannot even fucking speak English, how can you distinguish who is lying or not?

It's clear you are one of my many haters because I regularly rape you in game and I will continue raping and humiliating you more often.

I don't care about being banned since I play 90% of the time on RGC where there's 50x more players.

Hopefully your dumb, uneducated brain will get at least a fraction of what I'm writing here, feel free to use Google translate.

look how u think "Killing a lagger who is unable to move is not provoking?"
they don't provoke/flame you, I watched the replay.. video is here ez to all.

If you are mod, you would ban all who killing u?
lets watch video :hacker:

Hi, well, you said he didn't lie in ban request?

He said ''we didn' t provoke, he reconnected and flamed us''

Killing a lagger who is unable to move is not provoking? It' s worse than killing me, pausing the game and saying '' haha fucking noob''. Get your facts straight before making decisions next time.

He wrote it like after I reconnected I flamed them for no reason, out of nowhere.

You two are probably mates ingame, that is why you refuse to sanction him for lying. I will talk to higher staff regarding this because this isn't unbiased decision at all. I do deserve ban for the sentence I wrote and he deserves ban for lying in ban request, years back he would get a massive ban for writing that, now it's dead and random mods abuse their imaginary powers. Kindly, review the game if you don't trust me and then rethink banning him, too.

Thank you.
Want me to banning ppl for skills :/: ?

you have a major problem with people
your situation  i hate you?  I don't hate you, this your mistakes bro..

EDIT:

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6327156

this game take long to start 24mins, 20:03 God has joined the game(Lobby). and you left(inside game) without realising 9 players are w8 long to start?

instead of apologizing in unban request or for players, you're angel without mistakes.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 20:57 by Shark4K »
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 19:40 »
will review the case tomorrow  :peace: uuu I just got a hint of your post. You are rly disrispectfull to a staff member. Will lead to forum ban, as I said will review the post, case tomorrow, Im on the phone now.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 19:43 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 22:58 »
This is too fucking obvious shark4k has absolutely no clue what is going on and his defense is joke:

First of all against all rules, leaving games and insulting ppl & staff member / adving. lying in b/u reports

and you always say RGC, we are in LagAbuse.Com

Leaving was the better scenario in this case, if I stayed I would have fed opponents like hell.

Insulting you is what you deserve for being a sanctimonious snake, if forum ban is the price I need to pay for achieving justice and getting rid of you so be it.

I don't lie in ban or unban requests, you do and everyone can see that.

look how u think "Killing a lagger who is unable to move is not provoking?"
they don't provoke/flame you, I watched the replay.. video is here ez to all.

If you are mod, you would ban all who killing u?
lets watch video :hacker:

Thanks for the video, everyone can see my hero autoattacked darkseer implying the lag moment, thank you again for proving my point. They didn't flame me verbally, but they provoked me by killing me in obvious lag. Not obvious to you shark boy? Do I play autoattack Tinker often?

Want me to banning ppl for skills :/: ?

you have a major problem with people
your situation  i hate you?  I don't hate you, this your mistakes bro..

Half of this makes no sense at all and regarding you not hating me, lol.

EDIT:

this game take long to start 24mins, 20:03 God has joined the game(Lobby). and you left(inside game) without realising 9 players are w8 long to start?

instead of apologizing in unban request or for players, you're angel without mistakes.

Wow I didn't realize there were 9 more players who will get affected by my leave, thanks genius shark4k from Egypt. I should rather stay and glimpse screen every 4 seconds, ruin my eyesight, waste 30 minutes of my life and overall literally ruin the game for the 9 players you mentioned, feed enemies and irritate my teammates. Sadly I didn't do this and I dumb ass chose to leave at start so now you denied my unban request and I am banned for 7 days.

Yes shark4k the Egyptian genius prodigy, it totally was my mistake that with 13-30ms connection I started to lag the moment the game started.

@Shark4K we both know you've been hating me for a long period of time, stop pretending now and calling me "bro", you are a rat to me.

The fact you denied my unban request for leaving due to immerse, unfixable lag today crossed the line, you definitely will get what you deserve for this.

@ksv
will review the case tomorrow  :peace: uuu I just got a hint of your post. You are rly disrispectfull to a staff member. Will lead to forum ban, as I said will review the post, case tomorrow, Im on the phone now.

I cannot respect a rat like this, that is against my ideology. Feel free to ban me for the insults if it makes you feel good but first let's finish this case and demote this rat so I can defend myself since I totally am right here and everyone who opens this topic sees it.

Justice will prevail!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 23:06 by begin »

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 01:47 »
If you are lagger why playing, fix your net and play.

I don't lie in ban or unban requests, you do and everyone can see that.
KSV will answer

I restarted router, they knew about it, then I reconnected having 11 300ms at that time and those pathetic losers killed me while they saw I had 10 sec spike.
In the video we can see, restarted and teleport next next? they don't kill you while restarting so?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197945.0.html

Thanks for the video, everyone can see my hero autoattacked darkseer implying the lag moment, thank you again for proving my point. They didn't flame me verbally, but they provoked me by killing me in obvious lag. Not obvious to you shark boy? Do I play autoattack Tinker often?

You welcome, I shared video to ppl learn how to do not kill lag and laugh about lies more more , we are wizards.

who are you to insulting ppl, me rat and rob is rat, ppl are rats to you noting news.
(Report title)

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197945.0.html

About your request is denied? omg sorry we didn't know you are not leaver, I'm not LEAVER? ask autoban to unban you.

Again again, they provoked you with a kill, How come my brain is stopped here.

Hi, well, you said he didn't lie in ban request?

He said ''we didn' t provoke, he reconnected and flamed us''

Killing a lagger who is unable to move is not provoking? It' s worse than killing me, pausing the game and saying '' haha fucking noob''. Get your facts straight before making decisions next time.

He wrote it like after I reconnected I flamed them for no reason, out of nowhere.

You two are probably mates ingame, that is why you refuse to sanction him for lying. I will talk to higher staff regarding this because this isn't unbiased decision at all. I do deserve ban for the sentence I wrote and he deserves ban for lying in ban request, years back he would get a massive ban for writing that, now it's dead and random mods abuse their imaginary powers. Kindly, review the game if you don't trust me and then rethink banning him, too.

Thank you.
How come want me to banning rob_real for KILL(Provoke?),  they don't know what happening with your net?, I'm not your abuser to ban someone to kill the boss = ban.

Idk really how do you understand game and people cheers

good chat with mannered behaviour gets you somewhere, we would've solved this way before.
you have been always known for over-reacting, and you will never change.

Locked for ksv's decision soon

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 03:51 by Shark4K »
goodbye.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 10:36 »
How can someone like this even have any function when he doesn't understand 90% of what I wrote? Hello @jeandarc?

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2020, 18:10 »
@Shark4K Khaled why did you delete my post?

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197978.msg703672.html#new

You didn't even understand what the guy was asking, I gave him a detailed answer and you deleted my comment justifying I am not allowed to post there?

Of course I am allowed to post anywhere as long as it's on topic.

Your time of abusing is over soon. Tick tock.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2020, 18:19 »
Dam ^^, this went too far.

In this situation https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197968.0.html, the fact is that you volontary left the game, and you did it in 9th min, if you went out before 5th min thtat the game would rmk, and the teames would be more balanced. There for I understand Shark4k decision or the angle, since all the drama, and since you have a lots of warns but not for leaving I\ll unban you.

Removed ban from god.

Added ban on god in game RD 1550+ #1. Warn points: 1.
Request: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,197969.0.html. Public description: Leaver.

No metter what made you brake the rule if you are being honest, and polite about the situation in most cases mods will understand and be resonable. your attitude on the forum and name calling is not acceptable, see that it don\t happend again. For now I\ll issue you a official forum warning.

Warning Successfully Issued

Case closed!
Lag Abuse