Author Topic: ksv unfair ban unban mod.  (Read 144 times)

Offline azlaf

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ksv unfair ban unban mod.
« on: September 19, 2020, 17:16 »
-xy-

ksv

-xy- has already banned 3 days.  ksv had ip ban. there is no reason to ip ban.

I have no doubt that cen will provide justice.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6324288

Offline azlaf

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ksv unfair ban unban mod.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 17:28 »
ksv told me Stay out of trouble. what does he mean here?  Is it threatening?

Offline Shark4K

• The things we do best
  • Ban & Unban Moderator
  • Keep calm and don't be pushy.
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Really take some time to think about why you did what you did so you can begin to move on. Apologize and explain. If your decision hurt anyone else, the best thing you can do is apologize and explain. Don't offer excuses or try to play down the situation in any way.
Is it good to say sorry?  "I'm sorry" fixes everything right away, it might take a while for realize what you did

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ksv unfair ban unban mod.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 18:36 »
ksv told me Stay out of trouble. what does he mean here?  Is it threatening?

Why should I threat players ? I was very considerate and went rly easy on you. read the rules / https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame,

3. Player must not leave the game:

a) LagAbuse.com uses an autoban system. You will be autobanned in the following situations:
          - Leaving the game
          - Unplugging or Disconnecting (it may increase autoban duration)
      b) Game is considered a draw and autoban is switched off  in the following situations:
4vs5 in the first 6 minutes
3vs5 in the first 15 minutes
      Note: In the 3vs5 after 15 minutes situation autoban will be switched off but the stats will be recorded!
      Note: You are strongly advised to use the !autoban command in order to check whether you can safely leave.
      Note: Every time a player leaves the game before end, he may lose PSR points even when autoban is off.

Evading ban Issued by Administrator/B&U Admin.   
2 Day Lock
----------
4-6 Days Lock
----------
6-10 Days Lock
----------
Permanent Lock

You left the game https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6324288, you ban evaded on one of your accounts. And you got locked, what exactly you don\t understand, where someone was unfair to you, where what ? You are delusional, stop sppaming the forum becouse it will lead to the forum ban. Cheers

« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 18:41 by ksv »
Lag Abuse