Author Topic: called by cen for the justice  (Read 327 times)

Offline azlaf

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
called by cen for the justice
« on: September 19, 2020, 16:07 »
-xy-

ksv

-xy- has already ban 3 days.If a rope is banned to those who leave the game every day, there is no player left to play the game. ksv and shark4k take the tooshade side. You deleted my previous message and I forward it to cen.
I have no doubt that cen will provide justice.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6324288

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: called by cen for the justice
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 16:38 »
Your post was merged not deleted. I will keep this topic open for you and will mention Cen, for you. Please stay clam till he answer your post.

@cen
goodbye.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: called by cen for the justice
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 17:05 »
Hy, no sides are taken by any mean. 9 players w8 in the loby, started the game, and you left volontary left after a min or so, that are facts.All rule abusers or players whitch volotnary abuse or brake a rule must know that there are cosequences.

You are unlocked, added warn for ban evading, the ban on xy is still on. Cheers
Lag Abuse