Author Topic: What is wrong with v7.00?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline territory23

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What is wrong with v7.00?
« on: August 26, 2020, 21:01 »
Check this game.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6319960

Yurnero gained 1 level per minute by only killing creeps.

NC players reached lvl 6 in 15 min. yurnero almost lvl 15 in 15 min.

Even MID was lvl 12 at the end of game, yurnero lvl 20.

WTF is wrong with this hero? Why cant we gain levels or money in NC and this yurnero got full items in 20 min?

And why on hell, our best player, which has 1805 PSR, makes balance and finished 0-7, loses ONLY 1 psr, and I lose 23?

You set this "perfect" balance system based on PSR, and when high PSR sucks like this game, they only lose 1 PSR, but team lose cos of them (they pick carry and go mid) and low PSR lose 23.

How on hell, low PSR players gain PSR like this?

PS: for genius ones who is gonna say "you feed them bla bla" check all heroes here. We got no chance when yurnero was farmed like hell in 10 mins. He got 3 kills and become god, that easy?

Offline ChefDotaYoutube

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is wrong with v7.00?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 00:26 »
watching this made me lose PSR

your Centaur fed the jugg+cm twice in the first minute because he was solo, and he was solo because you were afk

Finally you decide to pick DK and join the Centaur (in feeding the jugg)

Guess whats worse than letting someone free farm? Feeding him AND letting him free farm

After cm realized what she was up against, she left the jugg with a solo lane and harrased the shit out of your mid qop

picking DK on top of being afk at the start, literally lost u the game in the first 2 minutes

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 01:23 »
If i recall correctly, you're that 1300 psr guy who payed for VIP, no?
Whatever, i'll answer your questions in a straightforward manner for you to understand. First of all, NC exp gain were lowered to promote lanes. Secondly, as i see on the logs, Yurnero was simply farming efficiently and maximising hes farm while no one disturbed him, it's normal for this to happen, there are some players with 0 denies, unbelievable.
As for the PSR part, if the 1800 guy won the game, he would've gain +1, he can do +/- 5 in a game where all are 1600-1700+, also you, if you've won the game +23 instead -, the psr system is kinda simple, all you have to do is to have a over 50% win rate to climb the ladder, of course, the psr gain/take reflects the game you are in, if the game is overall high for you, the gain/take is higher.
I hope this street-like explaining helps you understand.
Regards.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 03:02 »
the enemy team was just stronger(ofc they made stack since 3 of them are playing from the same city and maybe even from the same internet cafe)... that's what is dota the better team play wins...
In 7.00d1 is depending more on team play, but even if u played 6.9 the result would be the same, so that is nothing about the map, it is about better skills and better team play.
try to avoid games against stacked players, and make ur own lobby, so maybe you won't face that kind of thing anymore...I would say you should probably keep some focus to improve ur gameplay aswell but I don't think so you will listen, as it is the case with other ppl.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 18:32 »
I think in 7.00 is easier to dominate with any hero. Because most people dont farm efficient so they are much weaker than they would be in 6.90.

Again example in 6.90 i can stay offlane for 20 minutes and be ~same lvl as others. In 7.00 if you go away from lane for 1 minute you lose 2 lvls.

Same if you dont actively farm and deny you become MUCH weaker than lane opponent. This proportion is much bigger than in 6.90 because creeps give more exp and gold and you get gold when allies take bounties

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 00:53 »
I can see how hardcore farming can go against the public perception. Pubs here were always more easy going. People try to concentrate for 5-10 minutes and then just haf-ass it from there. And there is nothing wrong with that imho.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 00:55 by cen »