Author Topic: Administrative offense  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Povidlos

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Administrative offense
« on: August 02, 2020, 00:26 »
 Attention! This guy  https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=29034 kicked me out of the game and came in instead of me. It's disgusting to do that as an admin. Tell me how can punish him for such a trick?
 Sorry, I don't know where to  appeal, so I am writing here.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Administrative offense
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 00:32 »
He did it not intentionally, as a admin he has a deserved slot. Nothing to sanction here, you are still able to join the game lobby.
Lag Abuse

Offline Povidlos

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 14:59 »
He did it not intentionally
Good fairy tale bro. But I need an answer from more competent persons.

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 15:51 »
Attention! This guy  https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=29034 kicked me out of the game and came in instead of me. It's disgusting to do that as an admin. Tell me how can punish him for such a trick?
 Sorry, I don't know where to  appeal, so I am writing here.

Since it is a reserved slot, it may happen that players automatically kick out the lobby. When we realize this, we usually get out of the lobby.

Anyway someone pls ban iernesto
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 22:03 »
Admins and mods cant kick a player when they are not in the lobby. If the lobby is 10/10 and a mod or admin tries to join then automatically a player is kicked since mods/admins are reserved.

It is unintentional. If you had whisper me I would freely give you the slot. Its easier to discuss your concerns with the person involved than trying to victimise yourself.
!locked