Author Topic: How to play meepo  (Read 815 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to play meepo
« on: July 13, 2020, 09:52 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191681.msg701915.html#new

first you type !rmk, and left without any reason...

i did it coz i had to leave and i joined the game 30 min before it started then figured i didn't have enough time to finish it so i tried to leave the lobby but the alt tab bug fucked me again so  i had to leave or would have been dropped due to afk anyway, this happened to me like 4x last month and i believe it's been enough for me to keep the bug in mind to prevent it from happening anytime soon, if you can i'll appreciate if u give me one more shot.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to play meepo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 00:33 »
Hm you didn\t ban evade since Jimmy banned your multi account's, and I bealive you. Since you are respecting the rules, I\m going to unban you. Keep it on, Cheers.
Lag Abuse