Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 525 times)

Offline GeneEric

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: GeneEric
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: June 27, 2020, 22:51 »
1: Your NickName?
washed_up

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
epic90

3: What rule did he/they break?
Mass-selling, hiding, destroying own items / Family related flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?
31:43   washed_up   [Allies]   >> Ogre Axe > is ready
31:45   washed_up   [All]   thats
31:47   washed_up   [All]   reportable
31:49   washed_up   [All]   you dropped your item
31:50   epic90   [All]   tnx
Saw the dropped item toplane, around 31:40. Rest of his items were scattered around the map as well.
33:06   epic90   [All]   I FUCK MORTRED's, WEAWER's and SNIPER's RETARDED MOTHERS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH MORRONS!!!!!!!!!!
Also some more stuff in ally chat, which wasn't privy to us.
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Clock gave up on the game, dropped items around the map and continued flaming. Doesn't look like he considers any of this abnormal, he was quite fine with getting banned from whispers he sent me.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6304560

Offline epic90

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 23:38 »
Hello,

I would like to add more one request to the topic.

If possible please use IP lock and perma-ban for all my accounts.

I am playing this game for 14 years now and never saw so much imbeciles in one day as today.
Some of you know me and I had a nice time playing with you all.

I am sorry for Jovaloodipas who lost this game with me and i offer my apologize only to HIM, my true friend with whom I played this game for 10 years.

Jimmy, KSV or anyone else would do me a favor if my request is done, so my nerves are saved from the horde of morons.

Thank you all!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 14:54 »
Hello,

I would like to add more one request to the topic.

If possible please use IP lock and perma-ban for all my accounts.

I am playing this game for 14 years now and never saw so much imbeciles in one day as today.
Some of you know me and I had a nice time playing with you all.

I am sorry for Jovaloodipas who lost this game with me and i offer my apologize only to HIM, my true friend with whom I played this game for 10 years.

Jimmy, KSV or anyone else would do me a favor if my request is done, so my nerves are saved from the horde of morons.

Thank you all!
It was a bad game, we all have that from time to time. Maybe its better to chill out for a day or two. I dont approve insulting the Family members of those players, whatever the game,whatever the situation, there are limits. Other than that , bad game , bad decisions.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 17:56 »
epic90 !banned 5days + 3x!warns (family related flame 2nd time)