Author Topic: Ban request mato_put  (Read 375 times)

Offline lor360

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request mato_put
« on: June 27, 2020, 13:50 »

1: Your NickName?
lor350

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
mato_put

3: What rule did he/they break?

Ban abuse, threat, chat abuse

4: When was the Rule Broken?

Minute 16:02

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

I took  Leoric and went offlane to creep in woods on level 1. I was the ONLY carry in the game, with the rest being early heroes. Despite this, I was told I am "banned after this game" in minute 16:02, after mato_put feeded himself a 0/5/2 score.

I want to point out that mato_put wasnt defending, but intentionaly went out of his way to gank and would fail and die.

I had 0/0/1 and 6500 gold after 16 minutes despite the other team trying to gank me. After trying to talk to the team in minute 17:57 I found out mato_put abused his power and muted me out of spite. I wasn't abusing the chat, I was muted so I couldn't talk to my teammates.

Eventualy mato_put ended the game with 3/14/6 and the other teammates had a average of 3/10/5. Despite this, none of them where banned for feeding or game ruining. I was banned for 5 days after having the only non feeding score.

I want to point out that I was clearly participating in a majority of fights, and defending the base. I wasn't being rude or disrespectful in chat. mato_put didn't die close to me, but on the other side of the map, during the laning phase. mato_put abused his banning privileges and lied about the situation.

I request a ban for mato_put and hope his banning moderator status be reviewed, since he is using it to vent rage in game.

6: Link of the game? (if applies):
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6304419

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request mato_put
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 14:18 »
It will be sorted here : https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191559.msg701411.html#new
By forum Rules : https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_forum
Opening more than one Thread about the Same topic [in official section] is considered Spam and can/will lead to Warn/Sanction on Forum.
Have patience until B&U Admin review the case , iwe dealth with the BOT Access part , and Admin will deal wth the Ban you recived. Until that happens ,do not open new threads.
Consider this an unofficial Warning  :agreed: