Author Topic: complaint  (Read 802 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
complaint
« on: June 26, 2020, 01:39 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
1: Your NickName?
lifeispain
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
-aleksandar-
3: What rule did he/they break?
ruin/afk on purpose
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
from 40-55min
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
53:25   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   ok
53:26   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   im afk

Firstly, he went and died alone like 4 to 5 times even tho he knew that we are far and we had no reason to fight them. After the throws he did, he said 'im afk' and stayed base, avoided 2 to 3 fights. Then he just tped top, cleaned wave and tped base and continue to be afk. (repeated this like 2-3 times)
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6303873
I clearly tried to explain the situation and I think I was clear enough.

There are several things.
Regarding AFK , it was under 120 Seconds.
Regarding Ruin, wasnt intentional to be considered as Sabotage-Feed , reckless at best.
First of all, I must say that I am kind of disappointed due to this answer. I was thinking that I can trust the decisions B&U staff gives. But after this I think I wont go easy and try to give every little detail.

It wasnt under 120 seconds, here you can check it.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Regarding Overall game [inspected replay], Pudge had several pushes [after 35 minute] when there was options to force Buy-Back [4 were dead], cant be accused for Refusing.
I dont find relevant to answer because he clearly ruined the game by refusing to play and staying afk for 5 minutes.

Regarding Reporting Administrator[Community Leader] , noone on Lagabuse can issue a ban on him [except Eurobattle Administrator] ,but it has to be 100% valid case with maximum transparency , and this is nowhere near a solid reason to go with that.
If you want to go ahead [there is no complain version for this] , suggest to procced with above mentioned protocol , and i wouldnt reccomend it due mentioned reasons.
I never report people on personal feelings. And this report was same reason as I reported another guy 1-2 day ago.
Refusing to play is against the rules and that rule is for 'in-game'. If the rule is broken 'in-game' it should be taken into consideration no matter who it is.

I don't think I said any word about him being 'admin' or any kind of thing which will threaten his position. It was all about ingame action and behaviour, nothing more than that. Whole LA or Eurobattlenet admins could be noobs, flamers or anything else and they still can be 'admins' unless some other conditions. Because what happens ingame is something else and caring or orginizing community is something else.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 02:46 by Jimmy »
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: complaint
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 02:47 »
It will be reviewed shortly ,as explained via DM.
locked to avoid spam