Author Topic: ban request -aleksandar-  (Read 600 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request -aleksandar-
« on: June 25, 2020, 17:49 »
1: Your NickName?
lifeispain
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
-aleksandar-
3: What rule did he/they break?
ruin/afk on purpose
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
from 40-55min
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
53:25   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   ok
53:26   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   im afk

Firstly, he went and died alone like 4 to 5 times even tho he knew that we are far and we had no reason to fight them. After the throws he did, he said 'im afk' and stayed base, avoided 2 to 3 fights. Then he just tped top, cleaned wave and tped base and continue to be afk. (repeated this like 2-3 times)
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6303873
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request -aleksandar-
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 01:20 »
51:16   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   im starting to be nervious
51:20   -AleksandaR-   [Allies]   about this gameplay
51:22   TooShade   [Allies]   eh not good thing
51:22   lifeispain   [Allies]   dont be nervious

I was really tired of trying to finish that game and when we certainly had chance to do it you and Tooshade went farm lanes while Spyfin and me pushed mid with 45 seconds advantage.

Ofc there were just two of us,than opponents revived and we died so they had advantage.

Just a note for @.SaLiH.
Don't try to copy Monax,because you cant,his every game is interesting.. Every game hes playing  he tend  to make it funny,interesting and educativ but with your gameplay you cant achive anything i mentioned.

You played one of the most interesting hero but i can't find one single situation in team fight that is worth a mention.

!Case closed