Author Topic: Who will win the 2020 ladder?  (Read 9792 times)

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who will win the 2020 ladder?
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2020, 19:01 »
Rob_Real + TooShade, strongest duo on the server?
Sure, with all respect to rob_real who play all roles in team, support team with wards and never give up, but strongest duo on the server  :y:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6326872
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6326570

Should we talk about you? Fail tuskar all games, 0 items Ancient Apparition 40 minutes, fail all heroes and you talk about me?
Go work dude, not even in your 3rd life you will reach my level, in second you are still under me.

And where's written playing with friends is stack? Find me the written document that says it and I'll stop doing it.

Ah, and that game you linked I invite players check your items 43 minutes, arcane and nothing else. How I said before, when you talk you got yourself, if you were higher level than me maybe you had how to attract the attention of others, but with your lowest level they are going to ignore you.

Sure, we can talk about how #2 is being raped in games against some random player. You can barely have chance to win if you pick Storm or if in my team is someone bad to feed you, usually if you are host and if you lock someone with disaster stats for that purpose.

Go work dude, not even in your 3rd life you will reach my level, in second you are still under me.
What level? To play 20 games every day and to lock ultranoobs in another team so victory is ensured? I have my life to live, not to play 16 hours a day like you do.
And I never said playing with friends is stack, stack is this and faking bot announcements

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6326570
Spoiler for Hiden:
32:50    mordor91    !r too
32:51    TooShade    !swap 6 3
32:51    TooShade    !P
32:51       al_ti_igras: 129ms, eakbas: 49ms, dark_priest_svk: 37ms, Strategy: 31ms, mordor91: 31ms, reddog: 30ms, TooShade: 26ms, GrantWard: 24ms, Rob_Real: 19ms, apollon: 18ms
32:52    TooShade    !f
32:52       TooShade: (IT), Rob_Real: (UA), apollon: (SK), mordor91: (RS), eakbas: (TR), reddog: (RO), GrantWard: (RS), Strategy: (MK), al_ti_igras: (RS), dark_priest_svk: (SK)
32:52    TooShade    !P
32:52       al_ti_igras: 129ms, eakbas: 49ms, dark_priest_svk: 37ms, Strategy: 31ms, mordor91: 31ms, reddog: 30ms, TooShade: 26ms, GrantWard: 24ms, Rob_Real: 19ms, apollon: 18ms
32:53    TooShade    Sentinel avg. PSR: 1558(56% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1550(44% to win)
32:53    TooShade    !P
32:53       al_ti_igras: 129ms, eakbas: 49ms, dark_priest_svk: 37ms, Strategy: 31ms, mordor91: 31ms, reddog: 30ms, TooShade: 26ms, GrantWard: 24ms, Rob_Real: 19ms, apollon: 18ms
32:53    TooShade    !
32:54    TooShade    !mode
32:55    mordor91    !r
32:56    TooShade    !start
32:56       Game is starting, game mode is set to [ap].
32:56       10. . .
32:57       9. . .
32:57    TooShade    !P
32:57       al_ti_igras: 133ms, eakbas: 49ms, dark_priest_svk: 36ms, Strategy: 32ms, mordor91: 31ms, reddog: 31ms, TooShade: 26ms, GrantWard: 25ms, apollon: 19ms, Rob_Real: 19ms
32:57       8. . .
32:58    TooShade    !f
32:58       TooShade: (IT), Rob_Real: (UA), apollon: (SK), mordor91: (RS), eakbas: (TR), reddog: (RO), GrantWard: (RS), Strategy: (MK), al_ti_igras: (RS), dark_priest_svk: (SK)
32:58       7. . .
32:58       6. . .  - No !rs command? Its about 99% ~ 1% for scourge = 56ToIronic ~ 44ToIronic
32:59    TooShade    Sentinel avg. PSR: 1558(56% to win), Scourge avg. PSR: 1550(44% to win)

32:59       5. . .
32:59    TooShade    !P
32:59       al_ti_igras: 133ms, eakbas: 49ms, dark_priest_svk: 36ms, Strategy: 32ms, mordor91: 31ms, reddog: 31ms, TooShade: 26ms, GrantWard: 25ms, apollon: 19ms, Rob_Real: 19ms
32:59    dark_priest_svk    !rs
32:59       4. . .
33:00    TooShade    !f
33:00       TooShade: (IT), Rob_Real: (UA), apollon: (SK), mordor91: (RS), eakbas: (TR), reddog: (RO), GrantWard: (RS), Strategy: (MK), al_ti_igras: (RS), dark_priest_svk: (SK)
33:00       3. . .
33:00    TooShade    !P
33:00       al_ti_igras: 135ms, eakbas: 49ms, dark_priest_svk: 36ms, Strategy: 31ms, mordor91: 31ms, reddog: 31ms, TooShade: 26ms, GrantWard: 25ms, apollon: 19ms, Rob_Real: 19ms
33:01       2. . .
33:01       1. . .
33:01    TooShade    !f
33:01       TooShade: (IT), Rob_Real: (UA), apollon: (SK), mordor91: (RS), eakbas: (TR), reddog: (RO), GrantWard: (RS), Strategy: (MK), al_ti_igras: (RS), dark_priest_svk: (SK)

:y: :peace: :agreed:

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2020, 20:04 »
Depends, I do some tricks when we are 4-5, if not there is no way to start game, It will be for sure 90%+, I said you why, I hope you understood what I'm talking about.

Another thing, those links you linked you can check teammates, and I was mortred in there, so:
1) I didn't go mid, I let that random players (I won't do more from now), indeed I go farm mid often when I pick mortred and how you saw teammates in there were hard noobs, so it means low farm, low possibity to find wards from teammates and in there I didn't play with Rob_Real, I knew him a bit days later.
2) With Storm I guess I'm one of the best players, but happens to fail, but, there's a but, if I fail, late game I find a way to restore and try to give my best untill game ends.

I answered you with respect, and I have given you all possible explanations. I hope now you understood. Greets.

@mordor911
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2020, 21:59 »
He is just salty not being as accomplished dota player as you, we are all here to learn from the top players.

Fantasy matchup 1v1

grga_man vs TooShade

Whos your pick?

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2020, 22:10 »
He is just salty not being as accomplished dota player as you, we are all here to learn from the top players.

Fantasy matchup 1v1

grga_man vs TooShade

Whos your pick?

Everyone knows the higher your rank on the Lagabuse ladder is, the better player and more skillful you are, so this is hardly a fair matchup?

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2020, 23:07 »

Fantasy matchup 1v1

grga_man vs TooShade

if its 1 vs 1 storm, then i dont have a chance.

Whos your pick?

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2020, 23:14 »
Great quote grga

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2020, 16:08 »
Did someone say 1v1?

Offline territory23

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2020, 08:49 »

Fantasy matchup 1v1

grga_man vs TooShade

Whos your pick?

Cmon, TooShade without any high PSR locked in his team?

I assume you have never played with him.

By the way, congrats Tooshade, your 80-20 balanced hostings, locking low PSR players in other team,  finally give you fame. As you said, nobody cares about good playing, everybody looks for PSR.

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2020, 12:07 »
Depends, I do some tricks when we are 4-5, if not there is no way to start game, It will be for sure 90%+, I said you why, I hope you understood what I'm talking about.
5. Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:
      c) Pretending to be a Moderator/Admin and faking official bot announcements is not allowed.

Another thing, those links you linked you can check teammates, and I was mortred in there, so:
1) I didn't go mid, I let that random players (I won't do more from now), indeed I go farm mid often when I pick mortred and how you saw teammates in there were hard noobs, so it means low farm, low possibity to find wards from teammates and in there I didn't play with Rob_Real, I knew him a bit days later.
In this game Rob_Real was in your team, you was mid - hero Weaver, Radiance not before 30 minutes of play and Mortred was versus you on mid, he was active everywhere and his stats 22 3 5 while in our team even Leviatan has better stats than Weaver, your stats 3 4 4. Something is strange about this game.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6324624
02:41   TooShade   [Allies]   mid ty

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6324751
02:46   TooShade   [Allies]   me mid it's ok
08:04   TooShade   [Allies]   gank mid com

From 6 or 7 games from my list in 3 for sure you was on mid from start.

Now game from last night, everything is about PSR nowadays and how to win https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6327538
Respect and greets.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2020, 12:20 »
Cheating/bugs if player use any program like MH / hero bugs.

Swap/kick = no cheat.

So make up team vs him why sad :)

TooShade is a bot for "ANTI-NOOBS"

believe me tooshade is ez 1v1 xD

goodbye.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2020, 13:34 »
Not about my mid in that game, in there you got yourself too because it's not possible in 2020 5-9 score, with Ancient, and 0 items when even creeps are totally better. If in there you supported me a minium, we could kill and win, but you stay base afk so, I'm not agree with you.

Other games, my teammates were really hard noob, that's not a problem related with my mid. And, there is no way when you are high PSR, you'll get all lows, but you are 1500 PSR player you can't even understand what I mean, if you don't try, you can't see. And I repeat for last time, unbalanced games are related with my high PSR and when I play with some friends with same high, I won't explain more. If you have to waste time saying other useless things It means you don't have nothing to do and you find a way how to do me figures of shit, but you won't be able, you're wasting only time and noone cares. ALL play how they want, I'm host, I choose team. Enjoy.

[Closed topic]

@mordor911
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline mordor911

• No to Dota2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2020, 14:58 »
Not about my mid in that game, in there you got yourself too because it's not possible in 2020 5-9 score, with Ancient, and 0 items when even creeps are totally better. If in there you supported me a minium, we could kill and win, but you stay base afk so, I'm not agree with you.
Yep supporting a player who needs more than 30 minutes to finish Radiance while farming mid since start is match winner. With handicap in team without useful mid player not much to expect to happen. Especially when mid player is 1900 psr player which means Radiance in max 15 minutes. Not to mention that your mid opponent got 22 kills in that game. So end of story..
Cheating/bugs if player use any program like MH / hero bugs.

Swap/kick = no cheat.
      a) Abusing inner DotA bugs will be considered as cheating. - hero bugs, more damage?
      c) Pretending to be a Moderator/Admin and faking official bot announcements is not allowed. - Threatening other players as admin, faking game as Draw when no one has left the game so players leave the game without checking !autoban, faking commands like !rs and similar?
      d) Using hacks of any kind is forbidden. - hacks
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 15:01 by mordor911 »

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2020, 15:03 »
Minute 40 no agha on Ancient, and you got yourself here. I won't answer you anymore, you talk about me, but you are worse. You're showing sights of unrespect, and it's unacceptable.

I won't answer you anymore, you showed all what kind of person you are.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2020, 18:33 »
This is pure comedy, hilarious
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2020, 20:27 »
This is pure comedy, hilarious

I too am jealous, our prime time aka youth is over