Author Topic: Unban req.  (Read 537 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban req.
« on: June 17, 2020, 11:37 »
1: NickName?
Corristo

2: Who banned you?
Jimmy

3: Why did you get banned?
Insult

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
He insulted me first, for which i replied from reflex. Wasn't seriously meant, and later I apologized in game.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

I don't like being insulted, and flamed by.I counter insulted him by reflex, for which he asked me to apologize. I did,but he still banned me.
He also muted me multiple times in game, which is considered admin abuse of power.

Again sorry for insulting you mother Jimmy, but if you insult somebody first, expect a counter insult. The thing that you still banned me for it, even after apology shows your character and the level of which this server reached.
Admins can freely insult others, abuse their position(Mute), asks for apology, and still giving ban for it.

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6301513

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 12:47 »
1: NickName?
Corristo

2: Who banned you?
Jimmy

3: Why did you get banned?
Insult

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
He insulted me first, for which i replied from reflex. Wasn't seriously meant, and later I apologized in game.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

I don't like being insulted, and flamed by.I counter insulted him by reflex, for which he asked me to apologize. I did,but he still banned me.
He also muted me multiple times in game, which is considered admin abuse of power.

Again sorry for insulting you mother Jimmy, but if you insult somebody first, expect a counter insult. The thing that you still banned me for it, even after apology shows your character and the level of which this server reached.
Admins can freely insult others, abuse their position(Mute), asks for apology, and still giving ban for it.

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6301513
1. You didnt apologize , i asked you if you want to apologize.

41:05   Jimmy   [Allies]   corristo ill give u one shot to apologize
41:09   Jimmy   [Allies]   for that
41:12   Corristo   [Allies]   you called me a moron
41:15   Corristo   [Allies]   for what reason?
41:20   Jimmy   [Allies]   im gonna call u a moron
41:21   Jimmy   [Allies]   again
41:23   Jimmy   [Allies]   and an idiot
41:27   Jimmy   [Allies]   but i wont insult your mother

2. Instead of getting banned for 3rd Family Flame offence [3-6  Days] you got a 1 Day Ban.

I didnt insult you freely, i called you a moron, and im gonna call you a moron again, because to my knowledge only morons dont know how to interpret numbers.

21:55   Corristo   [Allies]   vendetta stun everything ready
21:56   Jimmy   [Allies]   >> Scroll of TP: 1 charges, 30 cooldown left
21:57   Corristo   [Allies]   you go top farm?
22:03   Jimmy   [Allies]   YE MORON
22:07   Corristo   [Allies]   moron is your mother

And as i said in game , im gonna say again.
Im gonna call you an idiot, a moron,  even an imbecil, but i wont insult your mother or other family members.

Since you have issues with numbers, ill reinstate the Ban Duration of 3-6 Days that Table of sanctions displays for 3rd Family Flame offence, instead of my reduced 1 day duration.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 20:58 by Jimmy »