Author Topic: Unban request epic90  (Read 916 times)

Offline epic90

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request epic90
« on: June 16, 2020, 20:37 »
1: NickName?
epic90

2: Who banned you?
Sejtura

3: Why did you get banned?
Apperantly i am using loading abuse.

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Didn't brake any rule.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Joined the game,couple of guys were locked, among them TooShade was one of them with his friend. I started checking stats of the players and found out that in my team i got all low players. Respect to anyone who plays this game but i can choose with who i can play. Once i  saw who are my teammates and who am i playing against i just exited the game while it was 2 sec on the clock. If you look at the log of the game you will see that I checked stats one by one seconds before it.
I was banned by the request from TooShade, with him I have nothing personal but every game i saw he played mainly he tried to fix best team for him. Obviously have some kind of rage since large % of ban requests here are from him. For me he is toxic player 'that is only my opinion' that likes to provoke and then fake situation. He can try to heal his frustration here but when moderator agree's with himthen I think it is a huge problem.

One more thing I dont believe i got ban for this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since activity for unban is not matter of minutes, but hours or days i could wait for my ban to expire but wanted to SPEAK UP.

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6301078

@ksv
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 21:12 by Jimmy »

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request epic90
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 21:31 »
If you already knew he will stack team, why did you stay till countdown ? You could leave before start... Right ?
Is there anything bad about posting requests at Forum ?
I agree KSV or any other Admin should check this ( and if it proves you did not use Loading Abuse ), remove your sanction.

Offline epic90

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 21:54 »
If you look log once more, you will see that I tried to check team players as soon as i could. I am not trying to argue but players leave all the time during the countdown cause they are not satisfied with balance.
I am not against posting request, I believe everything should be transparent everywhere.
But when i finish my work and home activities with my family if I have time i like to play few games to relax and put my mind aside from work pressure or anything else.
This game happened last night and I got banned today afternoon because someone doesn't have a life apparently.
Ban is not a problem if i earned it, and I never tried to pull out when some sanction is put on me if i am guilty, but this time it wasn't the case by a long-shot.
And losing time when i am not wrong is what made me to write anything here.

I understand administrator job here is not anyone primary job here and you try to keep one community alive but I also ask to be more detailed in analyzing situation when making a decision.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 22:02 »
Well... i don't write about my presonal life, so i think you shouldn't do it too (at least about mine).
I am sorry if my decision made you mad at me, though let's wait for Admins to check your complain and if needed, remove sanction from you account.
This is going wrong direction... I hope they will check it soon, because i don't want to argue with you.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 23:01 »
@epic90 I get your possition, anyhow Sejtura aplayed a correct sanction, since you left at loading screen section of the game. As you are a long time player, I`ll unban you. Stay out of trouble  :peace:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:43 by ksv »
Lag Abuse