Author Topic: Completely unfair ban that may have been intentionally thrown  (Read 781 times)

Offline phaq

• Topic Author
  • Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your ingame nickname?
phaq
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
Sejtura
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.

The moderator banned me completely unjustly for a crime I never knew and never intended. Last night, like every normal player, I found a nice dota game, entered the lobby and waited for the game to open. (I knew that was a good game because as always turks stacked sentinel) But yesterday, lag, falling, ECONREST problems of server affecting the vast majority of players also affected me and I fell out of the game. When I came back to the Lagabuse channel, I asked people what was going on. Then I checked my ban and I was relieved. Because I thought I fell out of the game and ate an autoban. Today, I learned painfully that I was banned.

Yesterday, almost all players had a certain amount of network problem. You can ask anybody. But if you don't believe me, read the lobby speeches of this game. Me and another player were talking about this why this evening have extreme network problems.

So why do I think the moderator deliberately banned me? Because it is impossible as a high-level official (Cadre) to not know the problem in the server network last evening. And not just me, but someone else (epic90) banned it for the same reason. This man may feel racist anger against the noobs like me  and epic90.

4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191458.0.html
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6301092

5) What ı want ?
i want remove warning and bans on me Please. I dont deserve this because server failed.

* @ksv
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 20:00 by Jimmy »
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I agree someone from higher staff members should check this.

Just to add... Request was posted by Turkish player, so don't talk about racism and calling yourself (and epic90) noob... Trying to look like a victim is bad idea.

Which part of lobby chat is about you having network problems ? Can you copy paste it here ?

03:09   phaq   !rall
03:45   phaq   !f
05:23   phaq   !p
05:29   phaq   i ping ?
05:51   phaq   !r
07:20   phaq   :D
08:44   phaq   !p
10:57   phaq   ses kes

00:00      [All]   Player left the game during loading! This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw.

Offline phaq

• Topic Author
  • Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I said that there is racism against the noobs, not against the Turks. You misunderstood.

If you read the lobby speech(When I said lobby talks, I meant general lobby talks that evening. Sorry for my English.) thoroughly this game https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6301124 ,

you will see the following lines:

07:52   phaq   why leave ?
07:54   sh3ma   !sd fly
07:56   FlyinGeek   servers okay?
07:58   sh3ma   !sd que
08:01   Spyfin   !p
08:02   FlyinGeek   I was dropped
08:04   FlyinGeek   not left

There was a surely network problem affecting a lot of players.  And see epic90 guy opened complainment thread too.

Anyone can make mistakes. There's no problem with that. But i smell malicious intent.

I guess you are friends with tooShade (he is the most toxic player ever born). And that guy harassed me from 2 hours of whisper yesterday because we lost a game we played together. And he opened thread for ban me.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191459.0.html

And He hinted that he has someone inside he trusted.

At this point, my opinion was that you had to look at that thread and ban me. But you couldn't catch up in time. Other moderatoter denied ban.  So you banned me using this issue. And if it comes to epic90, you managed to catch up on the this time. tooShade opened thread about him and you banned him.

Of course, there is no way I can prove them. I don't even care anymore. I'm an old man. But I just wanted to say that I was not deceived.
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, Sejtura aplayed a correct sanction no question there. 00:00      [All]   Player left the game during loading! This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw. So lets restrain our selfs from name calling (or we will start to be toxic too  :-\ ) I guess there is a bit of missunderstanding the rules from your side. The situation whitch you find yourself in is considered as a Loading abuse and it is clearly stated in the table of sanctions https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame row 6 from the top. From what I understud you were afk and when you came back to the computer you saw that the game didn`t start and you had a "ECONREST" message on your screen. This is not a common problem, nor something that we as a moderators can detect, or have a way to see thru the game log, or by replaying the game. If something like this happends again, I advise you to be calm and polite to the staff member whitch ishued you a sanction, writte a unban request, explain why and what happend. Since Sejturas sanction is correct I won't intervene, you may send a PM to Sejtura and ask him to reconsider if you like.

As for TooShade and toxic players, pls anytime someone abuse or spamm name calling be free to post a request. I am rly against toxic players, and will not tolerate that kind of behaviour.  :peace:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:23 by ksv »
Lag Abuse