Author Topic: IP Ban Request  (Read 437 times)

Offline Predominate

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IP Ban Request
« on: June 13, 2020, 12:56 »
1: Your NickName?
PreDominate

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Kit and SmRdulkaa ( Same ip and people )

3: What rule did he/they break?
 game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
From the lobby entrance to the end of the game he deliberately fed and provoked. lobby log and in-game log are on the link.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
We discussed the previous game with this person (SmRdulkaa). I just started a game. He wanted to get into the game and I refused. (see lobby log records ). Then someone logged in with Kit. Of course I didn't know it was him. I started the game. after starting it, he started laughing and insulting.Then I realized this is SmRdulkaa. he laughed and confirmed it. He hasn't bought any items since the beginning of the game. 7 lvl wandered for 20 minutes.I've conveyed the situation to both my teammates and the enemy team. But the hostile team didn't throw it out of the game and they continued because they benefited.Of course we lost the game. One person played incomplete in-game insults and made mistakes in favor of the other side. Both our score and our k/d ratio were damaged.
I absolutely, but certainly, I want this person to be banned from ip. please follow the game on the game link. check the log records and apply the necessary punishment.

I also want to file a complaint for the enemy team. They didn't do any ethical behavior at all. Even though we explained it to them, they continued on purpose.
"Joker" then insulted and ridiculed. I'd like to ask for a ban in this.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6300380

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IP Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 17:09 »
IP Locked 3 Days
Intentional Feeding-Sabotage