Author Topic: Reevaluate the votekick command  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reevaluate the votekick command
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2020, 05:57 »
well Votekick is a bot command afterall

And about the Votekick , if someone is Ruining the Game ,Feeding or Refusing to play with the Team ,AFK. You are allowed to votekick him.
If the Votekick was injustified , then the players will get banned , and this carefully next time before kicking someone from a Public game.

And i know what you and Jean today mean , i understand the Point.
But it is afteall a Public League , with alot of different people, they will make mistakes , for example , think that something is game ruin [example *Mort farming ,instead of roaming the Map randomly with 2 other people trying to get a kill] , but that is exactly why Staff is valued so much. At the end of the day , it is a public league with Raw rules that somewhat target the majority.

For more advanced tactics , specific rules [for people who actually understand what is going on and why],i suggest to wait until the Safelist project is finished , and Higher league rebooted, then those Advanced insights can be used.