Author Topic: new map 7.00  (Read 76099 times)

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: new map 7.00
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2020, 03:16 »
Great decision, now I can go back to climbing the ladder with my boy Corristo and hopefully all the greedy pro players are gone.

Give the players what they want, 6.83! LETS GO
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 03:31 by MarvinJunior »

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2020, 06:53 »
Great decision, now I can go back to climbing the ladder with my boy Corristo and hopefully all the greedy pro players are gone.

Give the players what they want, 6.83! LETS GO

Lol dude,long story short: pro players are playing DOta2 long ago. These so called pros here, just have a potato PC, and they cant run proper Dota2. So they are trying to morph Dota1 into Dota2.
I'm glad we can finally return to classic dota1, maybe Drakolich will change his mind and make a rollback for the UI and the terrain, so it can fit classic players desire as well. This would be a long run solution for both sides. But knowing him he won't rollback anything out of principle.
See you ingame lads!

Offline Noci

• I am the Iron hand of justice!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2020, 09:14 »
Great decision !!!  I'm glad they heard the voice of the players.
Dota 1 is something what is unique and shouldn't be replaced with cheap versions of Dota 2. Admins and Map creators should separate Dota 1 and Dota 2 and consider in future to keep that way.The old classic Dota 1 is back, as most of the people wanted.
I'm very happy! Dota 1 and Dota 2 are two different stories which should be respected as they are. Mixing each other is making something which is not good for the both sides. Now we all go back to fight for our psr as we did before the new update. See you back in the game 6.90 !!! Classic Dota 1 is back !   ;D ;D :y: :y:
Have fun all! Greetings  :peace:

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2020, 09:15 »
I don't know why you guys complain so much about cens decision, as he did keep new map as well, and you can host it by using certain command.

And yeah 7.0 has more imbalances than 6.90. You speak about tuskar, and visage, while in 7.0 is tons of heroes like that. Still as I said nobody stops you from playing it.

In my opinion both sides won, and now the players who left can return too, lobby waiting time was quite long last week or so, now it will be faster, and with option for everyone till 7.0 gets balanced up.

And once that happen it will be the default map again.

Ps. Hero balance most crucial change that need to happen there, coin counter placement should be reviewed, hero levels need to be displayed, and wards should never be free(I don't know why, but since they are free people don't wanna use them, I have to support play every game on my weaver, nobody wants to place them).

About terrain colours, and change, it was a big one for me, but I really got used to it, doesn't bother me anymore at all.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:24 by Sejanus »

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2020, 13:25 »
I can't actually believe it the old map is still here and the choice... so bad thuglife,feelsbadman.
but if I take a look at the situation maybe it's better for that ppl who still wants to play the old one they don't actually join the new map and ruin gameplay.

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2020, 14:22 »
You are all crazy, so you all want classic dota? from when 6.90 its classic?
If you want to play the real dota, let's go back in time and play 1.24e, becouse that is the real dota, not even 6.90, 6.88 etc
You guys just cant adapt, and talking shit about features changes, when also from 1.24 to 6.90 everything changed, heros, texture , coins added and more shits on the map we were playing, you cant accept updates, so why we dont play this map 10 years, who cares couse there is the same thing to do, and people with who understanded the game knows exactly what items and shit needs to do in game
But congratz, keep fucking up this dota!

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2020, 17:12 »
I don't know why you guys complain so much about cens decision, as he did keep new map as well, and you can host it by using certain command.
I agree with this.

If you want to play the real dota, let's go back in time and play 1.24e,
I also agree with this, it would be mega cool wouldnt it? Playing with VGs and stuff. Even tho we did it in 6.90 with our friendly polak players and deer squad.

And also 'potato pc' sounds funny, I liked that

Thanks !
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2020, 18:00 »
Dota 1 is something what is unique and shouldn't be replaced with cheap versions of Dota 2. Admins and Map creators should separate Dota 1 and Dota 2 and consider in future to keep that way.The old classic Dota 1 is back, as most of the people wanted.
I'm very happy! Dota 1 and Dota 2 are two different stories which should be respected as they are. Mixing each other is making something which is not good for the both sides. Now we all go back to fight for our psr as we did before the new update. See you back in the game 6.90 !!! Classic Dota 1 is back !   ;D ;D :y: :y:

So talents are classic for you, extra slot for tp is classic for you, bounty runes are classic for you, new heroes are classic for you (mk, ww, earth spirit, oracle), new items like bloodthorn, glimmer, greaves etc. are classic for you???
You enjoy it because every year map is updating by something new, we will see how you will enjoy it when map doesnt update 10 years..
Draco make new terrain so by new terrain in future he can update a lot of new things (i think), by me its wise choice to do so, also new mechanics and staff way more better.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2020, 18:14 »

So talents are classic for you, extra slot for tp is classic for you, bounty runes are classic for you, new heroes are classic for you (mk, ww, earth spirit, oracle), new items like bloodthorn, glimmer, greaves etc. are classic for you???
You enjoy it because every year map is updating by something new, we will see how you will enjoy it when map doesnt update 10 years..
Draco make new terrain so by new terrain in future he can update a lot of new things (i think), by me its wise choice to do so, also new mechanics and staff way more better.

"New mechanics and stuff"
Hahaha I laughed so good at this! :D

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2020, 15:22 »
@Corristo without insult or anything against u,but ur skills are same as ur iq,at very low lvl.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2020, 15:36 »
@Corristo without insult or anything against u,but ur skills are same as ur iq,at very low lvl.

Lol. k nub.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 15:38 by Corristo »

Offline Povidlos

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2020, 18:58 »
 Where is the new map ?? I don't understand why these cormorants removed the new map from the host bots ?? All these "people" who voted for the old map are pathetic drinkers who haven't learned to play Dota in 15 years and who go into games to ruin them. Of course, they are too lazy to read the changelog and learn new mechanics. These "people" are incapable of developing and are the source of the decay of society, which must be fought, and not satisfied their wishes. The new map is more team play. The drinkers are accustomed to farm a desolator in the forest on the conditional Sand King and not bother about anything.  If the local administration has brains, then  must install a new map. Returning to the old is degradation.
  Let me remind you that the old map is also a product of Dracolich and his team, thanks to which we can play Dota 1 with new colors today. And what is your gratitude? Do you reject his new product, which has many times more functionality and variety? Seriously?? Shame!

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2020, 02:39 »
You can still play the new map.

/w la-dota !privobs gn
Join the game by typing the gn in the search bar.
Then, use the command !pub gn so that other players can see the game.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2020, 21:25 »
Spider command center with broodmother doest work?

I press f2 and it isnt selected?

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2020, 21:36 »
Spider command center with broodmother doest work?

I press f2 and it isnt selected?
check your Select second hero hotkey from F9
cen update the map please