Author Topic: new map 7.00  (Read 76128 times)

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: new map 7.00
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2020, 16:15 »
why the fuck we even talking about 6.9 anymore, the out of date boring old bugged version should be put in recycle bin and get over with that already, tnx.

Simple, they want their broken toy back instead of a new brand advanced toy.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2020, 16:31 »
Can gold placement be fixed pls? I just dont understand why it had to be moved

1. Many are used to look above from all old versions and now its down
2. It hovers over tooltips and you cant read the text there (for example in shop items). Why would you need the tooltips if you cant read them now
3. There is an empty space above now which has no use

Offline MarvinJunior

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2020, 17:32 »
What is this new shit?! Bring back the good old school dota, where I can hang out with my friends in the jungle!

Offline DracoL1ch

• V.I.P
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2020, 21:48 »
how do you keep breaking tooltips to be below gold window? I've never got this error myself

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2020, 23:24 »
how do you keep breaking tooltips to be below gold window? I've never got this error myself

How i should know? We all have same wc3 version and map, so maybe others have the same problem

Also f9 works weird for me: first time i used it it crashed, then i used it on local and set some settings and saved. Now f9 doesnt work online but toggles windowed mode (which is what i need) but only after a few presses. The settings window never shows up at all

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2020, 02:00 »
I will say my opinion about this 7.00

There are few bugs , first one that luke already showed, second one after you use -cam command and press 1 (buttion selected for control hero)several times the camera moves left right right up and down, totally disoriented few times, and cooldown on skills are not visible; the last bug that i found its on F9 , one of my friends cant put Start Messages because then saved, the other commands no longer work and have to start all over again
And this last one i dont know if its a bug or not but , that gliph on the right of the map it is not updated when someone else uses it apart from you, meaning it does not show you that it is in the cooldown only if you use it.

I pretty like this new map, its very cool and much easier to play
I was waiting for those auto cast skills since dota 2 launched, I would like this to be on the inventory as well, that is, when you press space 2 times, for example, it will automatically apply to you, because now you have to wait to switch between auto cast and normal cast in order to do this job.
One thing that could be added next to Menu(f10) is Chat was enought space there for it and was much easier to acces and see instead of pressing f12 whole time
+ i would add that too by pressing Alt + click on item to see how much money do you Still need for it; and price for sentry should pe reduces to 80 in my opinion now that you have free wards

Things that i like in this new map are: NEW TECHIES ABSOLUTLY AMAZING,
Free wards, now some ppl may buy it ffs, recipe for aghanim to turn it in aura , kaya over powered item, free curiers and auto upg , now with buy back no more 50% less coins, shrine and a few more things that don't come to me at the moment

The only thing that i dont like its that new 3rd of cent, that i have to cast it and i would say also respawn time for early game..i think its too much, or for me seems to be so much, bcs in 60 seconds you can turn back the game in your advantage.Sometimes this is pretty cool sometimes not :D

I think this is a great map, you guys are just older for something new :))) so dont listen to them Draco, even ice frog made some shit maps that i didnt like but i still playd them :P
And if you turn back to 6.90 ill leave.. or atleast try to let both for play , who wants to play 6.90 and get psr can play that and who wants 7.00 ... same thing..
And as a challenge I would like to see in the next version something much more original made by you for the most part :D ,

Oh, and leave one link from the poll guys also on forum so we can easy acces it!

Enjoy the game, its not dota 2 yet, just some new features, some of them can be turned back to dota 1; some of them i would keep even if they are from dota 2.

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2020, 08:17 »
GeneEric .....i liked your big and scary point of view ....thank you .

jimmy .....i liked the ferrari picture .....i didnt know you can talk ...XD

corristo ....nice omnislash man

Dracol1ch....for i did not like your posts in this discussion ....its a clown responds.....but i respect your work from the beginning to the end ....thank you and your team for your effort ....bad or good ....thank you

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2020, 08:57 »
the fuck guys both maps are good ...and hosting the 2 maps  wont diminish players pool as mentioned in the discussion ...it will be like joining ap or sd game ...we start warcrft and join the games available ...in the end the majority will force the minority to join their map...both maps should be available for hosting as the usual ways ...its not about fun and enjoy for most players whether they are good or bad .....its about dota addiction ...this is the very truth nobody mentioned...you want fun and  enjoy ...you give them both the maps and let them decide with time......... i want to play both maps.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:59 by Arthas »

Offline DracoL1ch

• V.I.P
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2020, 09:22 »

How i should know? We all have same wc3 version and map, so maybe others have the same problem

Also f9 works weird for me: first time i used it it crashed, then i used it on local and set some settings and saved. Now f9 doesnt work online but toggles windowed mode (which is what i need) but only after a few presses. The settings window never shows up at all
exactly why I said "Ive never seen this issue"
only some ppl have it and still they cannot explain whats wrong with their WC3 or tools they're using or what happened before it went broken
F9 menu should work, but it also never had an option to toggle between windowed and fullscreen, where did you get this from?
is it directx or opengl?

Offline boyka15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2020, 11:06 »
To much changes, just to much for one version dont like it!!!

Offline Practice

• Newbie Member
  • Server Account: Practice
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2020, 12:09 »
i like new map! Thanks Sir DracoL1ch for Beautiful work, and all D1stats team for tests, its really big job. Dota 1 enters a new era !

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2020, 12:25 »
exactly why I said "Ive never seen this issue"
only some ppl have it and still they cannot explain whats wrong with their WC3 or tools they're using or what happened before it went broken
F9 menu should work, but it also never had an option to toggle between windowed and fullscreen, where did you get this from?
is it directx or opengl?

If you are interested, i have win 7, directx, windowed mode (because i record with obs sometimes). I didnt have obs running when i had these issues though. This version of wc3, most here use it: https://eurobattle.net/downloads/file/50

I mean this option which came instead of -windowed (did screenshot on LAN):

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2020, 12:43 »
I would add how do you prevent creating fake accounts and voting on poll for your fav map? :o

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2020, 13:11 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6313955

another example, rubick lose 2 towers mid early game to "sylla", to his BEAR actually.

and BEAR owes heroes better than hero itself.

Another RETARDED change.

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2020, 13:37 »
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6313955

another example, rubick lose 2 towers mid early game to "sylla", to his BEAR actually.

and BEAR owes heroes better than hero itself.

Another RETARDED change.
Why dont you apply for a job in valve to replace icefrog. Im sure gaben will be impressed after hearing your opinions about lone druid
cen update the map please