Author Topic: new map 7.00  (Read 76126 times)

Offline funnylol

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: new map 7.00
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2020, 01:31 »
i need to switch minimap to red color for enemys ,becouse its so so so bad
halp me dracolich that make me less pro becouse i dont have enough information.
If u wanna improve dota put minimap next to items slot like on the left(LIKE IN MIDDLE BOTTOM SPOT) AND FUCKING CHANGE SOME ENEMYS COLORS ON MINMAP BECOUSE I SEE SHIT. .THIS IDIOT WHO TRY TO RESPOND OR ALL OUR POSTS THINKS HE IS SMART I DONT EVEN REMEBER UR NICK NOW I SWEAR ON MY 15 CM COCK WHO THE FUCK U ARE AND WHO GIVE U PERMISSION TO DO THAT SPAM SAD TIMES.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2020, 02:27 »
Every time when it's an update / upgrade on the map, the same bunch of crybabies are incapable to adapt, whinning and rejecting any type of change or improvement, srsly, it's so pathetic how you guys cry and threaten with leaving the game. Always after some time, you come back and play the game as it is. Just leave as you all say or gather and host your own map, don't force other people to stagnate with you.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2020, 02:39 »
this

People always cry every update and then come back to play anyway.

Btw you can always host old map but ofc no psr, how to play dota without psr and autoban????

Only thing which is really annoying is that gold is in bottom right corner instead of upper right.

Offline FilLaD1N

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2020, 10:02 »
pfff the new map is very boring. i played just a one time and i delete this game if u dont change this last 7.00 shit map. please return last map or i think you will lose a lot of player. map can be change but not so. please dont change old map.

what a weak naga siren why you change that heros skills idk and i lost a lot of shortcut skill.

if u love this last map please give us 2 alternative and we play old map.

"what a weak naga siren" Ahahaha, I'll die right now from laughter from your comments. You can't even imagine what kind of imba Naga Siren has become, ofc if you know how to play with him.
Can you show me your psr or ladder games? After saw it we could take your comment seriously.

Here will be more players from CIS. They are already playing here.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2020, 12:59 »
its time for me to say something:
first i will say that i like this map.
things i dont like is that you get gold like apem, i had 50 denie with pudge mid, and medusa around 18 minute had linken, also i killed her 5 times mid. so i cant think how he get gold so fast.
time i get radiance he had linken. (its minute 18, this is one example, same amount of gold)
and one question for draco or who knows:
bottle: in earlier versions; i press hotkey and it uses immediately, now i have to press hotkey and to click on myself, i get confused everytime, like when you press ctrl+hotkey for bottle (for me its like all the time, i have to press on myself 3 times, its hard when you run and annoying after all).
also double click doesnt work (i have tried), enable help also doesnt work (-dch)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2020, 13:01 »
I don't know what you mean by the legacy button  ???
@Happy..

F9 ---> Control ---> Left side under the Item slots, first square 'Use legacy keys' ---> Uncheck it

Wtf i press f9 and game crashes??

Offline DracoL1ch

• V.I.P
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2020, 15:57 »
bottle: in earlier versions; i press hotkey and it uses immediately, now i have to press hotkey and to click on myself, i get confused everytime, like when you press ctrl+hotkey for bottle (for me its like all the time, i have to press on myself 3 times, its hard when you run and annoying after all).
also double click doesnt work (i have tried), enable help also doesnt work (-dch)
do u use some 3rd side hotkeys? holding Ctrl allows yoiu to share your bottle, thats why, but normally its auto-used if you dont hold ctrl

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2020, 16:23 »
bottle: in earlier versions; i press hotkey and it uses immediately, now i have to press hotkey and to click on myself, i get confused everytime, like when you press ctrl+hotkey for bottle (for me its like all the time, i have to press on myself 3 times, its hard when you run and annoying before all).
do u use some 3rd side hotkeys? holding Ctrl allows yoiu to share your bottle, thats why, but normally its auto-used if you dont hold ctrl

that is weird part i dont hold ctrl, i know what ctrl does.
i use garena hotkey, i dont use hotkeys on F9
but i tried  that also in singleplayer. didnt work.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2020, 19:46 »
You got the point about "em" have to agree, about bottle works same as before to me, you need to check out your settings.

Offline fortepsai

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2020, 05:36 »
I dont like the map, for few reasons, there are no different colors for each side on the minimap.
I do not like gold placeholder possiotion at all, its overlapping with titles from items or spells .
About the characters i still have not played with many but already find out that pugna can just spam his life steal ulti which is totally rubbish .
In terms of wards which are for free, yet again i do not agree with it, its way too childish .

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2020, 16:01 »
I dont like the map, for few reasons, there are no different colors for each side on the minimap.
I do not like gold placeholder possiotion at all, its overlapping with titles from items or spells .
About the characters i still have not played with many but already find out that pugna can just spam his life steal ulti which is totally rubbish .
In terms of wards which are for free, yet again i do not agree with it, its way too childish .
Thank you for feedback ! I will take into consideration and talk with Valve (with Icefrog and Gaben) in order to change those 'stupid' changes which make no sense at all.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2020, 22:48 »
Dota is beyond stupid its no more oldschool everything is easier, gold talent=em... Gg i want Last Version at least this is so bad...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline fabricamp3

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2020, 03:54 »
Give us old map,this new map is bullshit,i think many players will stop playing..We would all happy if you can give us old map!

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2020, 08:34 »
The terrain change is Dota2, new runes, outposts are also directly copies from dota2.The new gold counter location and altogether the whole new UI also wanted to be dota2 (but it became just ugly compared to dota2). The new heroes are from dota2. new roshan location guees what? yes, dota2.

Every aspect, every change it is going for dota2 :)
At this point we can just simply delete war3 and go play dota2 :D. What is the difference after all?

Not all of those changes are bad however, the terrain indeed needed a change, since sentinel had advantage farming neutrals.
Heroes and skills also needed rebalance.
I support these.

In my opinion, the reason why the changes are going toward dota2 is because poor players with poor PC's can't afford to play Dota2. So now they have the option to do so, with lower poly graphics.

That Mars hero looks like Drakolich went up to hiveworkshop.com, checked hero models, and imported the first unit he saw with a spear/javelin. No effort, time and energy was used in this modelling. Just check out how Dota 2 Mars looks like and simply compare them.

From my point of view, keep the hero and skills changes, delete new runes, delete outposts, revert roshan location.
Change the terrain on sentinel or scourge site (should I say Radiant and Dire now?), to make a balanced way toward neutrals. And that's it.

Right now I personally stoped playing on war3, and went to play Dota2, since it's almost the same, and more beautiful.

I advice the same for everyone who's PC can run Dota2. Don't waste your time on this map anymore. Dota1 died with v7.

Have fun all, and see you!

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2020, 12:44 »
Seems like most players want the old one, make a poll?