Author Topic: Inactive high staff admins?  (Read 1302 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Inactive high staff admins?
« on: June 08, 2020, 01:10 »
From my observations the high staff admins : @jeandarc , @[ros]shadowlord, @Aleksandar arent active enough.

Generally i dont have anything personal against them, they are all cool guys. But when personal feelings start to play a big role in anything, you can expect it to lose quality quick.

From my observation, they arent doing the job they are supposed to do. Sure, they check ban requests, play the game etc but they arent doing the actual job they should be doing, meaning administrating the server. There are a lot of problems to be solved, example: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191188.0.html

I wait for almost 1 month already for an answer while they keep feeding me with promises. The mentioned problem was there for a long time and nobody ever cared to solve it even when its not that hard to do. Even more, nobody cared to REPLY, except Jimmy, who sadly doesnt have the decision power to actually do anything about it.

What im asking is for the high staff admins to actually become ACTIVE or if they cant or dont want to do it they should be REPLACED.

From my experience inactive high staff admins always lead to degradation of any community and i DONT WANT IT TO BE HAPPENING TO LA AGAIN.

After talking to some of the staff members it became clear that they dont feel as part of the team at all and dont decide anything, basically only do the dirty work. I hope that you will reconsider your behavior and relations to the Staff members and start doing your job already or make space for others who want to do it and move the server forward, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:21 by luke »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inactive high staff admins?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 14:21 »
I actually started to reply on each of your statements by quoting your sentences and giving an answer but then I realized I don't owe you anything nor I'm going to share anything private.
I'll just say that you are wrong and have no clue what you're talking about.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inactive high staff admins?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 15:05 »