Author Topic: unban request  (Read 481 times)

Offline mod_maslionkaz

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request
« on: June 05, 2020, 12:43 »
1: mod_bad

2: jimmy

3: becouse he is admin and he thinks he is right

4: he dont event went for rune and didnt helped sladar... he was low and i decided to be mid. then he muted me for everyone, and he played wery bad what i said in the beggining

5: he dont event went for rune with alhemist and didnt helped sladar... its a pitty that so low players become admins and if its not by him he bans.

6: https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6298238
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 13:52 by mod_maslionkaz »

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 13:59 »
He would die with slardar if he tried to help since they were only 2 while sentinel had 3 heroes around rune before you came and he couldn't do anything much expect auto attack since he had passive

You could let him mid even if you thought he was bad player since Alchemist was more suitable for mid since it would had bad idea having Alchemist lane with Trax since both were carry

With you didn't let him mid lead the game into worse state even if Pudge killed Alchemist since he had to share experience and his farm with you while also Pudge killed him several times due overlevel and farming, with this happened he couldn't able do anything for team since he needed level and items

Spoiler for Hiden:
03:05    mod_bad    [Allies]    zero
03:14    mod_bad    [Allies]    go aways from mid noob
05:39    mod_bad    [Allies]    why let noob solo ?
05:49    mod_bad    [Allies]    mega noob
08:00    mod_bad    [Allies]    as i said noob
09:43    mod_bad    [Allies]    mega mega noob
09:44    mod_bad    [Allies]    this alhe

You provoked him many times before he muted you