Author Topic: Bad people  (Read 9136 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bad people
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2020, 20:35 »
peepol still talking about ethnicity, ethnocentrism in 2020? sadkek
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
  • Server Account: phaq
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2020, 19:01 »
Why did you get this idea? It is evidenced by official records that my ancestor came from Khorasan. I am 100 percent turk. I guess you hate me and  blame me being a Kurd, because I'm not a blind and hatefull racist like you  ?

Let me give you an idea. Not all Turkish people think like you. Maybe you are making up 99 percent of the society, but the one percent I am in is still ashamed of the genocide and massacres you have committed against the Armenians, the Kurds, the Greeks and the Jews.

So please at least keep this racist attitude away from this game platform. The people here don't want to hear the myth that the Turks are the superior race.
Farewell my friends.  Life is cruel and Anastasia calling me. To war

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2020, 20:26 »
master race
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2020, 20:59 »
but the one percent I am in is still ashamed of the genocide and massacres you have committed against the Armenians, the Kurds, the Greeks and the Jews.
I'm sure you read the history books well when you say these ,there is no historical evidence and basis for what you say.and this platform is bored with parasitic people who live in the realm of dreams like you and have no purpose.And don't say "I am Turkish" next time

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2020, 21:48 »
but the one percent I am in is still ashamed of the genocide and massacres you have committed against the Armenians, the Kurds, the Greeks and the Jews.
I'm sure you read the history books well when you say these ,there is no historical evidence and basis for what you say.and this platform is bored with parasitic people who live in the realm of dreams like you and have no purpose.And don't say "I am Turkish" next time

Do you know what is funny? Arguing with racists and constantly hearing new bullshit.

So one and a half million Armenians evaporated and got into the air after April 24, 1915? Or maybe aliens kidnapped the Armenians? I do not even count the mysteriously disappearance of countless Greeks and Rum in Anatolia. And surely 1930 Thrace pogrom was most likely happened in the country of Patagonia.

Of these people, who were once a majority, there was not a single man left. But of course the extorted houses, companies and property remained. This wealth not only remained. it formed the basis of the wealth of the current largest Turkish bourgeoisie.

And I want you to know that all my family members have been registered since they arrived from Khorasan to Anatolia. So I'm not a half breed. But still I am ashamed of all the rapes and murders. Because being human comes before belonging to a nation. I don't think you will understand this, of course.

If you can no longer withstand the voice of your conscience some day, open the Wikipedia and read it. Read the countless genocides, massacres and rapes committed against those people.

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2020, 22:38 »
I listened to the suggestion and looked at the wikileaks.
https://ibb.co/rmM45Jg

here you accuse a nation of genocide and make the other look like an angel,what you do is nothing to be human which shows you are a two-faced liar. If we come to the subject about the disappearance of the Armenians you mentioned
 Should we thank those who killed children and raped women while the country was in war? there is no country that will not kill such "people"
you cannot blame someone for genocide because people who have made such dishonor are killed.  and now 40000-76000 Armenians live in Turkey, according to official figures. And it also lives 17 million Kurds. this was the last comment I would explain to a poor like you
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 22:50 by Ayd.Mev »

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2020, 22:47 »
still ashamed of the genocide and massacres you have committed against the Armenians, the Kurds, the Greeks and the Jews.
Can you show me one case of the Turks committing a massacre against the Jews?

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2020, 23:21 »
still ashamed of the genocide and massacres you have committed against the Armenians, the Kurds, the Greeks and the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1934_Thrace_pogroms

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2020, 23:23 »
Me whenever I come back to Lagabuse and read a random discussion topic such as this one...

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2020, 04:54 »

Interesting one, thank you. I did not know about this incident.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2020, 21:38 »

Less cs:go gameplay and more history knowledge and you would.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2020, 23:55 »

Less cs:go gameplay and more history knowledge and you would.

Thank you @grga_man for guiding me. Now, I shall work more on improving my history knowledge.

Offline hyperdyne

• friEndly håckêr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2020, 15:32 »
we are made in the image of creator . this is evident that we have intelligent thought . and a soul that interfaces to our body through the nerves .

your religion is inherently flawed if you think that our creator wants to see exploding bodies, rape, incest, or murder of his/her own creation

rethink your life. NOW.

Offline m3thead

• Say my name!
    • View Profile
    • http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/breakingbad.jpg
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2020, 00:39 »
Theres beautiful commands ingame - mute <player number by slots> and
!Ignore <player name> and they work like a charm, I feel blessed since they implemented them, you should do the same.

Offline phaq

• Silly Donkey
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2020, 06:07 »
we are made in the image of creator . this is evident that we have intelligent thought . and a soul that interfaces to our body through the nerves .

your religion is inherently flawed if you think that our creator wants to see exploding bodies, rape, incest, or murder of his/her own creation

rethink your life. NOW.

Water is wet.