Author Topic: Bad people  (Read 9139 times)

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bad people
« on: June 04, 2020, 17:34 »
Im dissapointed of this server and this games i hate it here  i dont give any shit also im not important just want to let u know, balance system about psr not about k d a , tinkers with arcane bots in 30min make u lose thats better players than me???when im worst???, blamed by bastards for nothing  , this game is worser i feel like in jail , . When you lose then they make u even mad with fucking talking . Im Done I swear.Uninteligent people.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Bad people
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 17:37 »
Idk, ofc balance system is bad alredy discussed it multiple times. But questions are how to make it better and who will do the work?

If you get angry by play why not take break for few day and no play. Play is to have fun not get angry and write hate posts

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 17:40 »
Idk, ofc balance system is bad alredy discussed it multiple times. But questions are how to make it better and who will do the work?

If you get angry by play why not take break for few day and no play. Play is to have fun not get angry and write hate posts
i just join game and what happend???? aaa noob marask, we lose....hes  mega noob ruiner....than i shl play good?????im done here!!!ugly turks with sikana in childhood masting ego on me????? nope, no more. ofc now iam raccist ban ban.....
ehm....''i pick hero i like'' hes noob we lose, he will ruin it!!!!! my motivation in ass!! idk what these ppl think and how even dare to comment my life, they say my life poor, im ugly narkoman are you fucking serious?????
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 17:44 by Mara »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 17:43 »
Why care what turks write about you?

Some people write me too that im biggest tard on server, some turks keep saying that im racist and dog but idk why i should care about some n00bs opinion.

Offline pastmistake

• Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 17:45 »
Maybe try to format your text/formulate your ideas better.
Read it 2 times, understood only half of it.

Balance system it's ok(ish) .. but you need to add another layer on top of it.

Layer 1: I see a lot of ppl making free-games, where they let 1700+ psr play with 1400 PSR. That's non-balanced from start.

Try to play at least min 1600, or max 1600 (depending on the case) and balance will have more effect.

Layer 2: SD/AR modes are also harder to balance, since most of players are not comfortable with playing heroes outside their hero-pool.

Layer 3: Stackers. Any game with more than 3 players stacking will get fucked. Ez as that.

Layer 4: Roles. Too many 5-man-carry games lately..

TL;DR If you play min/max PSR adjusted games , without stackers and mode AP, you get best chances for balanced games.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 17:48 by pastmistake »

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 17:48 »
Why care what turks write about you?

Some people write me too that im biggest tard on server, some turks keep saying that im racist and dog but idk why i should care about some n00bs opinion.
no im done....it is same for years, i wont be provoked every day i lost my mind now.Ill play for fun on rgc with other nick for fun i fuck you all and you psr unjustificed games.At least on rgc it is always random teams and that fine.Go  fight for your glory retards becouse this PSR hunt is most important in life.Meh, im OUT of here.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline pastmistake

• View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 17:50 »
I think you forgot, the level of imbalance on RGC (90% of games pro top, lows bottom)
It's fine. Go play some games, so you can remember the issue and appreciate the PSR system/balance on Lagabuse (as imperfect as it is).

"Sometimes we need to experience bad moments, so we can appreciate the good times."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 17:52 by pastmistake »

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 17:54 »
I think you forgot, the level of imbalance on RGC (90% of games pro top, lows bottom)
It's fine. Go play some games, so you can remember the issue and appreciate the PSR system/balance on Lagabuse (as imperfect as it is).

"Sometimes we need to experience bad moments, so we can appreciate the good times."
on rgc ppl play better , and is not much about psr as behaviour ppl on this realm to me like im their target to be provoked and blamed to make their days better?????? what im here????? NO!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 17:55 »
Agree about issues but dont see what can be done to fix them.

Prevent stackers not good because many want to play together as friends
Setting minimum is done by host, many dont even know about this command and doing it forcefully probably not good.
Many people play curry because of KD, maybe makes sense to remove KDA at all, so people try to win not farm stats. Was alredy proposed, idk why they didnt make it.

Very wise though, dolan

Offline pastmistake

• View Profile
    • D1Map
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 18:10 »
No. Many ppl play carry, cause they watch too much youtube.
And mainly because, to be fair... support is boring.
Everyone congrats the carry for winning, and blames the support for losing.

on rgc ppl play better , and is not much about psr as behaviour ppl on this realm to me like im their target to be provoked and blamed to make their days better?????? what im here????? NO!

I agree with this part. The moment you are flagged by the community as GOOD PLAYER / BAD PLAYER. Good players will be focused, bad players will be flamed. It's hard to get rid of the stigma.

Only playing undercover or being an average-joe and fly under the community-radar , can fix your game-experience. RGC hasn't got this issue because of the huge player base, so it takes a lot more time for you to make name (either good/bad) there. But once that happens, same story as here.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 18:15 by pastmistake »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 18:15 »
As main support player i cant disagree but want to add that even if you win they still blame you because good support is usually like 2/10 at end of game and you get punished in future games because all see bad stats and think you are feeder

Offline Brandy

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: Brandy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 00:46 »

As everyone knows, I am Turkish. Why is there always a bad perception towards Turkish people? I try as much as I can to end this perception. Have I ever said a bad word to any of you? We are even very good friends with you. But yesterday you swore at me for my mother. I did not even answer you. Instead of blaming people, you should look for the mistake in yourself. Don't be racist !!!

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 01:24 »
Who swore? I dont swear anyone for ages, didnt even meet you in game for few months.

You just prove my statement that turkish people keep calling me racist even when i explained 1000 times that i dont care about them. I think you just want to see racist everywhere

Offline Brandy

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: Brandy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 01:34 »
I said mara not you

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 01:40 »
i give you solution....

when someone flame you ....you confirm the flame and increase it ....will make you feel way better ..like

asshole: you are noob    me : dog i am the nooblord

asshole: you are bad      me:no i am the worst

asshole :you are tard     me: i agree

and use your imagination ...make good and fun replies

some special assholes just reply in kind ....yes flame back....and make it beautiful

pick whatever you want and fail as much as you want ....dont forget your secret weapon  ....!ignore assholes :shit:

dot leave the server just stay and keep ruin their games maaaan ;)